300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I pass?

Last Tuesday I took my Polygraph. I have yet to hear if I passed or not.

Yesterday, my BI called me to tell me that some of my reference letters still hadn't come in, and also that I needed to write him a letter detailing my Military service.

Would it be safe to assume that I passed the Poly? I figure that if I didn't pass, I would simply be DQ'd, and he wouldn't waste his time contacting me over something that means more work for him.

Any ideas?

You have to remember that it takes forever to get stuff done and they prob dont even know if you passed or not yet but either way good luck to you
    "OBSTACLES ARE THOSE FRIGHTFUL THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR GOAL" HENRY FORD

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Why waste time and money on an ongoing backround investigation if you failed a polygraph?

I am curious about why they need more military info. Did you say you were Audie Murphy? I got no questions on mine, but I included a bunch of paperwork with my backround packet, including security clearance info.

Comment

Did I pass?

Believe we "talked" on a different thread. Chances are you passed the Poly. The whole selection process can be difficult, especially the waiting. I don't have any real answer to that. Regarding your BI's request for information on your Military service, be truthful in disclosing any information asked for. The only real exception to that would be questions concerning "Classified Information". Those you don't answer, but doubt the BI would even ask. Very generally, if your military service was "honorable" there should be no issues. If the service was less than honorable, there probably will be issues.

Comment

/,/,/,./,/,/,/,/
            Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 08:47 AM.
            Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by stalker3
              Why waste time and money on an ongoing backround investigation if you failed a polygraph?

I am curious about why they need more military info. Did you say you were Audie Murphy?
              LOL, no but I did say I saved his life once

Comment

Originally posted by Harleydude
                I wont touch a B.I. unless they passed the entrance test, poly, phsc, and Phsy. If you supplied your copy of the DD214 and he still asked for the info. that means its there standard procedure to have it.

Generally it takes up to 6 months to get any info back from Illinois on any service record. So figure out the time frame. Has it been 6mo since he had it? probabllly not. OR , Hes probably seeing a general discharge or unclassified and wants to trick you by getting you to writting it down instead of him sending off for it. ,

Call your refrences back and crawl there *** to return the guys calls. Better yet give them his number and tell them to call him now. Even if they leave it on his voice mail. That crap brings a B.I. to screaching halt every time. I ask for 5 ref. but cant move on until I hear from at least 3. Good luck..
                I'm assuming you're a background investigator. Wow, so you don't start the process until people get passed the first big things, huh. Makes sense.

As for the references, he asked me to have people email him, which they did. Then gave me a letter to have them send back, which they did. Now that's not good enough, and says they are probably going to resend the original letters. I wish there was something I could do to expedite this, but no joy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3140 users online. 148 members and 2992 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X