Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Seven
    replied
    A relationship cannot be built on suspicion and mis-trust. Your significant other (I hate that term) should be your best friend and lover, not your inquisitor.

Sounds like he has more issues than just being in LE.

Leave a comment:

• concon02
    replied
    I think if you're suspicious by nature, it's crucial that you find a mate that you can trust full heartedly.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
    I remember a time when my daughter was in high school. She brought a guy home and when he introduced himself, he handed me his license. He told me that my daughter suggested it to save time. Somehow, I was going to ask all of those questions anyway. This is who we are and what we do.
    thats a good one,,,what about latent prints and a dna sample?

Leave a comment:

• Runnin' 87
    replied
    I am blessed with a good woman here. I just turn that stuff off when I come home. Well that, and after fifteen years she has seen through it all, and has got really good at turning it all around. So why bother?

Heck, if she ain't happy she is welcome to go some where that makes her happy. I have told he that a hundred times. She always stays, so I guess she is happy. Either that our I am just the love stud of all times.

Leave a comment:

• jerrymaccauley
    replied
    suspicious

I remember a time when my daughter was in high school. She brought a guy home and when he introduced himself, he handed me his license. He told me that my daughter suggested it to save time. Somehow, I was going to ask all of those questions anyway. This is who we are and what we do.

Leave a comment:

• Azzuri
    replied
    Are you suspicious by nature... or do you find yourself more suspicious of people in general, given your line of work?

Why?

Maybe if you became a prosecution lawyer instead of one who puts back on the street all those ****bags your det boyfriend probably works so hard to put away every day..

Weird.

Leave a comment:

• JHoek
    replied
    I find my self giving the wife 20 questions. I think a lot of it has to due with the manner in which we ask the questions at work. We get used to asking one question after the other, just so that we can write the report, investigate the incident, etc.

I only believe 10% of what I hear, and 50% of what I see But, i got to remember that the wife will tell me the truth... I hope

Leave a comment:

• rpd1794
    replied
    I'm a 18 year vet street cop....wife is an 8 year detective in another agency...nothing like those "disscussions" married folks have when both people are used to telling other people what to do all day

Leave a comment:

• Lauri
    replied
    Understood completely Bodie. We women, have many more senses than that! Just kidding with you!

Leave a comment:

• Bodie
    replied
    It's our 6th sense

Leave a comment:

• Lauri
    replied
    Gee thanks, and she is only about 1050#, she can't be a moose because I show her in quarter horse shows! She has to watch her willowy figure you know! She's a big goof, she should have been a huge lap dog. My animals are all so spoiled.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by Lauri
    How about in May when my horse spooked and knocked me down with her butt and I fractured my wrist? True story!

I am doomed!
    well, thats better,,,at least the horse is like 1500 lbs, not a 3oz cat,,,

Leave a comment:

• Lauri
    replied
    How about in May when my horse spooked and knocked me down with her butt and I fractured my wrist? True story!

I am doomed!

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by Lauri
    Cat + broken vase = stitches! UGH
    Not the most lovely feeling in the world right now. But...life does go on

whoa, whoa, whoa,,,okay rule number two,,if the true story is not a good one,,,ya gotta make a good one up,,,fought off an intruder with bobbie pin,,saved a goat from a bull,,something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks for the update. Don't let it happen again. Just kidding,

If I had your addy I would send you a get well card. But you know you have my thoughts.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5517 users online. 292 members and 5225 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X