Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find my self giving the wife 20 questions. I think a lot of it has to due with the manner in which we ask the questions at work. We get used to asking one question after the other, just so that we can write the report, investigate the incident, etc.

I only believe 10% of what I hear, and 50% of what I see But, i got to remember that the wife will tell me the truth... I hope

Comment

Are you suspicious by nature... or do you find yourself more suspicious of people in general, given your line of work?

Why?

Maybe if you became a prosecution lawyer instead of one who puts back on the street all those ****bags your det boyfriend probably works so hard to put away every day..

Weird.
      Homer: When I first heard that Marge was joining the police academy, I thought it would be fun and zany, like that movie Spaceballs. But instead it was dark and disturbing... Like that movie -- Police Academy.

Comment

suspicious

I remember a time when my daughter was in high school. She brought a guy home and when he introduced himself, he handed me his license. He told me that my daughter suggested it to save time. Somehow, I was going to ask all of those questions anyway. This is who we are and what we do.
        Jerry
        "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

I am blessed with a good woman here. I just turn that stuff off when I come home. Well that, and after fifteen years she has seen through it all, and has got really good at turning it all around. So why bother?

Heck, if she ain't happy she is welcome to go some where that makes her happy. I have told he that a hundred times. She always stays, so I guess she is happy. Either that our I am just the love stud of all times.
          "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
            I remember a time when my daughter was in high school. She brought a guy home and when he introduced himself, he handed me his license. He told me that my daughter suggested it to save time. Somehow, I was going to ask all of those questions anyway. This is who we are and what we do.
            thats a good one,,,what about latent prints and a dna sample?

Comment

I think if you're suspicious by nature, it's crucial that you find a mate that you can trust full heartedly.

Comment

A relationship cannot be built on suspicion and mis-trust. Your significant other (I hate that term) should be your best friend and lover, not your inquisitor.

Sounds like he has more issues than just being in LE.
                Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4223 users online. 263 members and 3960 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X