X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan Switek
    Fanny pack........... Based on the 2 attacks on people (1 fatal) in so Cal, you will have your hands full. They hit hard & from behind. I'd find another place to run.
    Yeah, really....I went to a homicide conference in Sacramento a few years ago, and one of the topics was cougar attacks, complete with photos. Not something we have to contend with in Atlanta, although I've seen some big rats in the projects over the years.

Leave a comment:

• curlyblue
    replied
    Originally posted by Stan Switek
    Fanny pack........... Based on the 2 attacks on people (1 fatal) in so Cal, you will have your hands full. They hit hard & from behind. I'd find another place to run.
    Oh no!! Not another fanny-packer!!

Leave a comment:

• Stan Switek
    replied
    Originally posted by lightshow2
    I live out in the woods and jog in the early morning and late day...... Our local " Headlines" and post out on the road where I live has a Cougar warning. Someone spotted one on the road where the the trail is that I run on. I would like to take my gun now, but I have yet to find a comfortable holster to run with. I like to cross-draw. Any advice on a good holster??? Thanks, Kim

Leave a comment:

• lightshow2
    started a topic holster??

holster??

I live out in the woods and jog in the early morning and late day...... Our local " Headlines" and post out on the road where I live has a Cougar warning. Someone spotted one on the road where the the trail is that I run on. I would like to take my gun now, but I have yet to find a comfortable holster to run with. I like to cross-draw. Any advice on a good holster??? Thanks, Kim

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4784 users online. 334 members and 4450 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X