300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ and processing

2 main questions here. What if in the agility part of the test that you get DQ on one part. Can you then reapply and try again? Or is it a one shot deal? I know this will vary greatly from area to area, but what is the general answer to these?

Lastly, my city starts with a written test. Every Monday they give one. Say I were to pass that, then it would be either interview, physical, etc. Do most places give a decent amount of time between phases? Would I be involved in the phases of hiring for a few months? A year? Or really no way to tell that.

Thanks

[QUOTE=YJ95]2 main questions here. What if in the agility part of the test that you get DQ on one part. Can you then reapply and try again? Or is it a one shot deal? I know this will vary greatly from area to area, but what is the general answer to these?

Lastly, my city starts with a written test. Every Monday they give one. Say I were to pass that, then it would be either interview, physical, etc. Do most places give a decent amount of time between phases? Would I be involved in the phases of hiring for a few months? A year? Or really no way to tell that.

Thanks

I assume you live in Va..Newport News tests every monday and I do believe there is a 4 to 6 month stretch. I took it and passed but there was this applicant who did not make the timed run but passed all else. I am not sure where they start you in the process if they do. Dont give up..keep trying!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5864 users online. 325 members and 5539 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X