300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring process for M.D.P.D.???

hey guys, i am new to posting on this site, but have been searching and reading as much as i can before asking any repeat questions, which i am sure you guys get tired of.
    Well heres my question I am going for Miami Dade Police Department, and basically have two questions. 1) I have taken my CJBAT-passed, my polygraph-pass, my assesment test (had to do some improvising for a domestic abuse call and was taped)-passed, background investigation-passed, last week i finished taking my Psychological evaluation and the Doctor said he saw nothing which could hold me back so im assuming-passed, and my medical was also last week and i was cleared. Even though i have passed all these exams is their a chance that i could still be denied?
    2) What are some thoughts and opinions on the M.D.P.D? Promotions? Specialized units? and mostly the politics of the department.
    I hope my questions make sense, thanks in advance for taking your time to read and answer my post.

Bart probably can give you more information than I can about the inner workings of the department, but I can say that there are alot of department that pay a lot more money.
    In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6406 users online. 348 members and 6058 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X