300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Parties

My brother just left for college today. He told me that he'll invite me to some of his "college parties." I know that there might be beer and maybe drunk people there. Should I go? Could I get in trouble if caught around open beer? If I do go, I know for a fact that I won't drink. I never drink myself, and never have, I am an A-B student in school and I never got in trouble with the police before. I
    Last edited by Mike36; 08-07-2005, 09:27 PM.

nothing to see here
    Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 02:41 PM.

Comment

If you are 16 years old and you are going to college parties, expect to get a lot of **** from people. You will be spotted immediately and most likely you will be tossed out on your rear end. My advice would be to wait until you get to college to party. And yes, when busting a party expect an officer to find the youngest/party lawyer kid there stack charges on them, and the person throwing the party.

Comment

College parties in general = lame

Pretty much the whole point of college parties is to drink and have a drunken, merry old time. If you aren't old enough to drink then it's pointless to be around a bunch of drunk people. It will only tempt you to drink or you'll realize it's lame being sober among a bunch of drunks and you won't have fun.
        Last edited by concon02; 08-06-2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36
          I have a question about being around beer.
          I know that there might be beer and maybe drunk people there.
          Ain't no "might be " or "maybe" about it, unless it's held at the Baptist Student Union. Smart money says stay away. Nothing good can come of it, but a whole lotta bad can.

Comment

Chances are you will drink, if the others are. You would have to be very strong willed to make all night with taking a sip of beer.

When in Rome do as the Romans...

Comment

Just Don't Go ................ Then you have no issues ever

Comment

If I roll on the party and you're drunk (or appear to have been drinking) and there's an issue there, you go to the hospital. You're underage. Then, if people are being jerks, and they always are because there's alcohol- citations get written.

The people in charge of the room or area get charged with the "providing alcohol to minors". And it can go on and on. I think my best was twenty-eight citations and forty-one student referrals for one party. But, they were being really stupid.
                "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

I guess your "A-B" average isn't in spelling. If you go to collEge parties where there is alcohol then chances are you will get in trouble for it, one way or another.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6387 users online. 360 members and 6027 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X