300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by haus409

I'm the worst during foot pursuits, it just comes natural, I can't help it. Hopefully I'll never have any foot pursuits through a school yard
    I thought only I would sputter some crazy stuff during foot chases. We were chasing some kids last year, breaking into cars right at breakfast time No one interrupts breakfast at 0400... I let some funny **** out that the boys still kid me about. "you better freeze mutha Fu## or Ill shoot your f'in *** off" OOOPssss. Even the Sgt laughed. I kinda miss those gys in my old department.
    I got nothing for now

Comment

nothing to see here
      Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 02:38 PM.

Comment

^Yeah, tried that last week...it just wasn't enough motivation for the bastard to stop. Methed out little *****. I was the only Officer with no backup and he got away from me, but I owe him and he knows it. He's graduated to the top of my ****list and theres only one way off of it.
        "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

nothing to see here
          Last edited by olnacl; 05-18-2006, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Swearing

I was suspended for saying to a bad guy "Put your F****** hands up" It was during a take down of an armed robbery suspect. When the boss asked me what I would do different, my answer was, I would do nothing different. It was a nice week off from work, okay I'm over it I believe we should act professional, however there are times we have to do or say things, that may not look or sound to good. That is the price of doing business
            Zuko PlumItalic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4082 users online. 275 members and 3807 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X