Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perhaps I am starting off on the wrong foot...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doppelganger, check your PM's.

Comment

Originally posted by stalker3
      A small amount is just a ticket in Colorado, so feel free to smoke up, even in public. The time it takes to do the paperwork is not covered by the small fine, so the police probably won't even bother since it is not worth their time.
      If that ain't the truth.... more probable in big cities though. Small towns might nab you. Weed is like cigarettes here...

K9

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger
        So here's one more thing I forgot to ask. I was actually talking to a Boulder Sherrif's deputy a long time back, and he mentioned that it's not illegal to BE high here in CO. But it's illegal to have the drug or sell it or whatever else you would do with it? Like...start a free health clinic. (bad joke, I know) Have you guys heard/know anything like this? Thanks again.
        Sure have, my other department had no ordinance violations against it and there was no state law either. As long as you didn't have it on you, in you was a different story. Can vary from city to city, or state to state.

Don't know about Colorado, so if a Deputy said it, it may very well be true. Of course, being high while driving would be a different thing, as Quopper so elegantly stated.

K9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 272 members and 4414 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X