300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about license plate numbers.

I was wondering, if a regular non-police type person could find out without calling the police, who owns a vehicle through their drivers license plate number and if you can do that on the Internet. I was going to the metal detecting championships in Steven's Point and was closely followed by a person waiving at me and would not get off my bumper.I believe it was friendly type of thing though, But it still irks me, because I don't know who it was and because I did not know who it was, I was wondering if I could find out on the Internet.If you can't really answer that by law,just say,can but will not or just no and I will understand.

No, What are you going to do with information ? Confront the person and get into a fight or shot ? There's a good reason you can't easily get that info.

Comment

Not! I would not do that,but on the other hand would you?I just want to see if I know the person. Buy the way, Why are you or are you mad at somebody?I hope it is not me?The last few posts you sounded mad about something or someone.I hope everything is going OK for you.I had one of those days today myself, I look at it as just one of those things that happen in life and Just go about my way with pride and keep on smiling.Here is a saying I learned from John Wayne and it is the absolute life savor...I'm not dead yet! Ok! I am just alittle crazy! I wish you all the love and fun and peace in the world.

Comment

the more important question here is: wtf is a metal detecting world championship? Do tell.
        press hard-5 copies

Comment

Good question Dave ........... Must one be a NERD to compete.

Comment

About Wisconsin MidState Metal Detecting Championships.

The Metal Detecting Championships is hosted by The MidState Metal Detecting Club and they hold it in Stevens Point,WI at The River's Edge Camp Ground.Take Highway 39/51 north to the (X) over pass and then follow the signs to The River's edge Camp ground. They hold many different competitions and give out great gifts for kids and competitors.I metal detected yesterday and found $7.00 worth of coins,including an 1881 silver Dollar,4 2001-2002 golden dollars and a whole slew of 1916 through 1946 Mercury dimes.I have gone for the last 5 years, but yesterday was the first time I actually tried my luck at hunting.I did pretty good for my first competition, until I went to get something from my car and my key broke,I had to pay a key guy to come in and make a new key for me and my extra key was not with me this time.Yes! That sucked! Still I had a great time though. :roll eyes:
            Buy the way, they have people come from all over the United States to this metal detecting event, from regular people like me to police and other professionals including army personnel that use these types of hunting skills.
            It is the only Wisconsin metal detecting championships held in this state.
            They usually hold the event from Friday night until Sunday evening, so today the event is still on until tonight.There are many companies also selling and showing the newest devises and machines being sold on the market for metal detecting and technical professionals and distributes of detectors that can help you find the right machine for your own use.
            Note!
            By the way Bodie! If you come to the event and I am there, I will give you a run for your'e money if you should join in on the hunt.
            Last edited by frank; 07-31-2005, 08:38 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4004 users online. 253 members and 3751 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X