300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoo + boarder patrol =?

hello. what is the US Boarder Patrol's policy on tattoos? Like above the elbow / below the elbow / not at all / long sleve shirt?

thanks.
    Last edited by aikido kid; 07-27-2005, 06:05 PM. Reason: nap time...
    "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Don't worry about the tattoo. If you can't spell the agency name correctly you probably aren't ready to apply.

Comment

Originally posted by ben88
      Don't worry about the tattoo. If you can't spell the agency name correctly you probably aren't ready to apply.
      ROFL

Comment

hahaha

HOLD $HIT i shouldnt type before I go to bed.

...i'm going back to my after work nap *hangs head*
        "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

Originally posted by ben88
          hahahahahahhahahahahahahaahaahahahahah, good one,,,

Comment

I actually had a question about state and local police policies on tatoos. Does anyone know the general rule of thumb about em?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh
              I actually had a question about state and local police policies on tatoos. Does anyone know the general rule of thumb about em?
              Here's a previous thread that dealt with the subject. If you use the search tool, I'm sure you can find others too. Tattoo thread
              STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2638 users online. 160 members and 2478 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X