300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My applicantiont turned down..

Last edited by krnxboy972; 08-01-2008, 11:51 PM.

How did you answer some of the questions? Were there any situational questions on your application?

How old are you?

Why do you think it's your "maturity", what makes you say that.

Comment

Originally posted by krnxboy972
      Unfortunately my application is turned down one of the agencies that i applied..it could be my maturity or experience problem i guess....
      This is my first time i actually get a letter says "we have found better experienced.....blah" I never had interview or anything...well thikning about try some other pds as well as the one that i just got a letter from.. i will keep trying though...
      my question is has anyone applied to city name denton in texas? or coppell??
      how long does the application process take if i am like 80th on the list??

well thanks again for answering all the questions that i asked
      be safe out there

-jason Kim
      Maybe it was your spelling? Or your lack of appropriate capitalization?

Keep trying. It's relatively common for applicants to get rejected by at least one PD before being hired by another.
      Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

Maybe lack of education ? Look do not embarrass yourself by telling us you were turned down without telling us why you feel you are qualified in the first place. Spell it out and maybe we can tell you why you weren't considered.

Comment

Comment

If you never got beyond filing an application (i.e., no written test, no oral board, no physical agility, etc.) then it sounds like you lacked the minimum qualifications necessary to be admitted to the exam process.

You might want to take a second look at the job announcement flyer, see what the minimum qualifications are, and determine if you met them.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Comment

You should talk with the police officers with whom you work. They can be of more help since they know you. Judging by your posts, I would say maturity and education is an issue for you. Although you have +30 credit hours, you seem to have some difficulty expressing yourself in writing.

Comment

Last edited by krnxboy972; 08-01-2008, 11:52 PM.

Comment

So, English is not your first language? You explain that a little more. That sheds more light on your situation.

Comment

Sounds like we are dealing with somebody that isn't even an American citizen and he won't give any details as to what qualifys him to be leo so this is going nowhere.

Comment

Comment

You'll have no luck until citizen and can use english properly. Do you have an education beyond high school if not you will get turn down after turn down. Your only hope is with education and with larger cities like New York or LA.

Comment

Your knowledge of korean would be a valuable asset in Customs and Border Protection. Two of the people I graduated with from the academy are US Citizens now of korean origin. If you have a degree, keep an eye on the website for when they announce hiring. www.cbp.gov . I applied and was selected for Denton PD, and turned it down for other reasons, it is a great department, but there is a real small town mentality there. If you're qualified, they'll snatch you up. If not, don't waste your time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3862 users online. 250 members and 3612 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X