Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celtic16
    replied
    Isn't the RCMP only in BC? So i hear. naa, see i want to live in whitby ontario wit h my girlfriend of 3 years.I've allready been accepted on the police foundations, then told i couldnt get on it because i missed out by .3 of a credit.Then told i could go on it,then told i couldnt go on it because of a fault of my school visa....Anyway to cut a long story short,im going to do things the right way.move to canada for a year and work, save up enough money to put myself through school and get my dream to be a police officer

Well thats my story for anyone that cares :P

Leave a comment:

• cst.sb
    replied
    Originally posted by Celtic16
    Hi guys. This is my 1st post here. I was just wondering if there are any officers here from the OPP (Ontario Provencal Police). I hope to one day join them

All i gotta do is get out of ireland and into canada, get my police foundations corse lol....how hard could it be :S lol

(ps i hope this it the right place for this thread)

Why the OPP and not the RCMP???

And in Depot the Beer is cheap!!!

Leave a comment:

• Celtic16
    started a topic Any members of the OPP?

Any members of the OPP?

Hi guys. This is my 1st post here. I was just wondering if there are any officers here from the OPP (Ontario Provencal Police). I hope to one day join them

All i gotta do is get out of ireland and into canada, get my police foundations corse lol....how hard could it be :S lol

(ps i hope this it the right place for this thread)

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5382 users online. 286 members and 5096 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X