300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using a cop car?

At one point in my film, I need one of my actors to drive a cop car. It would be a short scene and a one time thing. Is there a possibility I would be able to borrow one from someone on the local police force?

GIG EM,,,,,, , sorry, cant help you,,i just saw were youre from.

Comment

Don't count on it. The officer could be fired for that.

Comment

I have driven in several movies in my off duty time. My employer did not have a problem with it. As for borrowing the car, not a chance. The movie people have to supply the cars.

Comment

Sure just ask.

Comment

Nah, don't even ask. Just call 911 and hang up. When the cop shows up and gets out, you sneak up and jump in and take off. They love that.

Seriously though, it would never hurt to ask whatever agency your looking at. Just write them a letter or go by the station and see what can be done. You are asking about one agency out of hundreds that visit these forums, stop being lazy, turn off your computer, and pick up the freaking phone book.
            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

thanks for the help. I'm not being lazy. Its just that the principal photography for this film won't happen until next summer and I don't want to bother making a call until we're closer to the actual date. Until that time, I'm going to continue asking questions on this forum.

Comment

I would love to help you out, but I am a Longhorn fan...

Comment

ha, well I just got here in June and Im moving out in August, so Im not an Aggie fan by any means.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3237 users online. 155 members and 3082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X