300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pshyc test

i took my pshyc just this past sat and im not sure how i did i was in there for like only 10-15 min and i know i messed up on like 3 questions that they asked me and now im really nervous im not sure if this means im DQ i dont do drugs or drink and never had so can some one give me some advice on this topic thanks
    Last edited by shygirl1321; 07-26-2005, 10:43 AM.
    Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
    Romans 12:12

What questions do you think you messed up on? What did they ask and what did you say? It is hard to respond to how we think you did without any facts
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

physc

the first Q was seldomly you like people to hit you t or f i said F and it was true then there was another Q almost the same that contain seldomly on it and i answer it wrong again and the third question was you get angry easily at people i said noo never but they said i had put sometimes on the written test so im not sure if this is really bad like i said i dont drink, smoke or have never use drugs thank for your help...

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl1321
        the first Q was seldomly you like people to hit you t or f i said F and it was true then there was another Q almost the same that contain seldomly on it and i answer it wrong again and the third question was you get angry easily at people i said noo never but they said i had put sometimes on the written test so im not sure if this is really bad like i said i dont drink, smoke or have never use drugs thank for your help...
        The fact that you don't drink, smoke or use drugs is great, but there is so much more to it than that. I recently took a psych test(over 1300 T/F questions) I didn't pass the first time. I retook it and answered with the first thing that came to my head and passed it.

The whole idea with these tests using words like "seldomly" or "sometimes" is all part of the test to see how you think. You will just have to wait and see how you did.

Good luck.
        If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Three words: Too much caffeine!
          If your pacing around in circles chewing off your fingernails and sweating yourself to the point of dehydration wondering if you failed, you probably failed the psych eval. and you probably failed it for a reason. Calm down.

Mistakes happen on any test you take, and wheover is grading the evaluation will understand that. If you passed, great. If you went in there to take the test and you were as freaked out as you sound you are now, and you failed, calm down next time and try again.
          "He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still"

-Lao Tzu

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

-Reinhold Niebuhr

Comment

thanks but i wasn t nervous at all when i went in for the interview after i left there thats when i got kind of nervous because i really want to work for the cpd thanks for your advice and i guess ill just wait and pray for the best...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4566 users online. 266 members and 4300 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X