Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Light it up

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Light it up

    I witnessed a couple of people lighting up marijuana at a metal/hardcore outdoor concert/fest I was at yesterday. I know this is pretty much to be expected. I probably wouldn't bother, but is notifying a security guard, or someone's that's helping run the joint be a dumb thing to do?

  • #2
    It wouldn't be worth the hassle, if they were not causing any trouble. Security or the police could create a bigger problem by going into the crowd to deal with them. I am sure they weren't the only ones.

    You have to expect that sort of thing when you attend those types of functions.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tennsix
      It wouldn't be worth the hassle, if they were not causing any trouble. Security or the police could create a bigger problem by going into the crowd to deal with them. I am sure they weren't the only ones.

      You have to expect that sort of thing when you attend those types of functions.
      Oh I know. I expected it. I wasn't surprised I was just curious if you guys (working in the LE field) would find a way to deal with it. Just curious.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Conner
        I witnessed a couple of people lighting up marijuana at a metal/hardcore outdoor concert/fest I was at yesterday. I know this is pretty much to be expected. I probably wouldn't bother, but is notifying a security guard, or someone's that's helping run the joint be a dumb thing to do?
        LOL- dude, if you spend time trying to bust pot smokers at a concert you're going to miss the whole freakin concert. Might as well have security throw out people with tattoos as well. ESPECIALLY if you're going to a "hardcore" metal concert. Although I've been to a few of those, and quite frankly picturing anyone trying to bust up pot smoking makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Centurion44
          LOL- dude, if you spend time trying to bust pot smokers at a concert you're going to miss the whole freakin concert. Might as well have security throw out people with tattoos as well. ESPECIALLY if you're going to a "hardcore" metal concert. Although I've been to a few of those, and quite frankly picturing anyone trying to bust up pot smoking makes me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
          Haha. You probably have a good point there. Oh well, I guess I got my answer.

          Comment


          • #6
            Not worth your time.

            Comment


            • #7
              That would be pretty much like handing out speeding tickets at a NASCAR race.
              If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

              Comment

              MR300x250 Tablet

              Collapse

              What's Going On

              Collapse

              There are currently 2968 users online. 148 members and 2820 guests.

              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

              Welcome Ad

              Collapse
              Working...
              X