300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hypothedical question for leos

hypothedicaly if i was to make a comedic post on here called "ask a security guard", and then if i was to get a personal message from the site administrator telling me not to post on ask a cop or i would be banned. and then i hypothedicaly posted another post about a hypothedical question, and therefore got banned, would that reflect on my ability to conform to rules and laws, thereby making me a less disireble cannadate for a law enforcement career, or would my spelling do the same thing?

geez louise

Originally posted by aroc
    hypothedicaly if i was to make a comedic post on here called "ask a security guard", and then if i was to get a personal message from the site administrator telling me not to post on ask a cop or i would be banned. and then i hypothedicaly posted another post about a hypothedical question, and therefore got banned, would that reflect on my ability to conform to rules and laws, thereby making me a less disireble cannadate for a law enforcement career, or would my spelling do the same thing?

I would say absolutely on the spelling. I would hate to see your report on the "burglurarly in progres" or,

Complainnnint say I need to capitalige at da begining of my sendences.

Comment

It myght hypothedicalllly show your inaibitee to use periods to separate sentences.
      Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

Yup

See Ya. :d

Comment

See ya ... Bye Bye ... Ya Gotta Go Etc Etc Etc

Comment

Hay, whi so hard on dis guy?i tink he is jus dooin his job and axeing us pohleece questshions. Give the guy a brake.
            Uh, yeah Maybe
            I got nothing for now

Comment

Say, you speak jive...

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                Say, you speak jive...
                Why yes, Ia do speaks jives. No what Iamma sayin? Can I axe u a quessin?

disclaimer- no dis intended.
                I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man

bhahbhahbhahbhabhbhahbhbhbahhhhhh,

Comment

Originally posted by e-man

Whatchu said?
                    Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                    --------------------
                    This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2910 users online. 157 members and 2753 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X