Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of firearm(s) do you use?

Hello guys and girls,

I am just curious as to what firearms you guys are using and why? I read these entire forums and saw some "which is better" posts but none that asked officers what they actually use and why. As posted in another thread, I am interested in becoming a police officer and am just curious as to which firearms (make and caliber) are most widely used. Thanks for any info you can offer.

Originally posted by safetyobc
    Hello guys and girls,

I am just curious as to what firearms you guys are using and why? I read these entire forums and saw some "which is better" posts but none that asked officers what they actually use and why. As posted in another thread, I am interested in becoming a police officer and am just curious as to which firearms (make and caliber) are most widely used. Thanks for any info you can offer.

I carry a Beretta 92FS 9mm. I got it when I was working as a reserve deputy for Weld County Sheriff's Office. It is what was authorized and I used the same type in the Army.

I also carry a Beretta 84D .380, as a back up. Which is basically a 9mm short.I bought it from my Sergeant several years ago. Mainly I chose it due to it being compact and light enough to carry concealed, but still carrying a bigger round then a .32

On duty I also carry a Mossberg 12 gauge and a Colt M-4. The M-4 is mine, which I had to take the Patrol Rifle course and pass with at least an 80% accuracy. I bought it because I was able to get it for a descent price and I couldn't stand the pool AR-15's.

Comment

Sorry guys...... I just found the firearms forum . Disregard my post here. Thanks.

Comment

If ya make me mad anything I can reach and trust me around here there is always a nice toy within reach.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6866 users online. 386 members and 6480 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X