300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do?

Mmmk. I saw a situation the other day. I think I now the answer but I don't so I'm gonna ask. I was driving down the road the other day. I live in a pretty nice, rich area. I notice some guy in an SUV almost cut me off changing lanes to get over to a spot where he stopped his car right next to the curb. I look over and there's a pretty skanky looking girl walking along the side of the road on a sidewalk. There really isn't any trouble that i know of with prostitution, drugs or really any crime in the area of the East bay area of CA. that I live in. I doubt this lady was a hooker, but I don't doubt that the guy was looking for a lady to pick up weather with money or without. If you were passing this SUV in your squad car would you pull over and see what's up? Just curious.

I would have stopped him for the traffic violation and ID'd the driver and the woman. The traffic stop would have provided the opportunity to dig a little deeper.

Comment

I'm not sure that would fly in Illinois. We have to have seperate reasonable suspicion to ID any passengers... although the above situation might hold up in court.
      "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, can not and will not ever harm the sheep." -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Comment

Originally posted by fahrenheit
        I'm not sure that would fly in Illinois. We have to have seperate reasonable suspicion to ID any passengers... although the above situation might hold up in court.
        Reason why i don't usually ask for the id, I ask if they have it, or if they would mind telling me their information. Even with RS/PC I ask, I try to treat all contacts as I would a consensual until I have to act otherwise. Most people will give you their ID if you ask if they have it, or even "you wouldn't mind showing me your ID would you?" Defense attorneys can play semantics, so can we.

Not to mention you can usually ping a passenger on a seatbelt violation which is RS/PC for ID if it comes down to it.

-web
        "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I'd find a lawful reason to pull him over that couldn't be argued. Which is why knowing the local traffic law is a must. Then dig and find out what's really going on. Then give him the know what you'll give your wife, or kids from shagging dirty ho's.

Then I would go back and street check the girl. Street workers can have warrants, they are reported missing by family members and may have compassionate to locate flag, etc.

Some of these women are murdered and go missing, so it's good to keep track of them. So when their Family calls saying that they haven't seen her in a year, you can run the name and all the street checks pop up. Always try and get current info to where they flop and who they were with when checked.

And they can also be a great little source of street level information, a lot of cops fon't know the lingo because they don't take the time to talk to the street workers..

In many places Junkies never have money, so if you don't know the lingo and the game, you'd never be able to set up a street level buy.

So when you are a cop, know your steets and who plays in them as best you can.

Comment

Is "Street Worker" pc for "Whore", "Hooker", "Prostitute", "Lady of the Evening", "Street Walker" or "Solicitor on the Highway"?

Sorry, just trying to learn the lingo.

Note to self: Those road improvement and street light fixer guys need to get a new title...
            Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
            --------------------------------------------------
            Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
            --------------------------------------------------
            Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

Originally posted by Creeker
              Note to self: Those road improvement and street light fixer guys need to get a new title...
              Too funny!!!

I like street worker the best. It still surprises me at how fast drug addicted, HIV+, snaggle toothed, open wounds on her face, crack ho, will get ****ed off at you for calling her a, "prostitute".

One time I ran a foul of a local Postitutes Advocacy Group, they were so mad at me, they filled up my voicemail with hate messages! Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

Comment

If you are curious as to what is going on in your jurisdiction as far as prostitution, outside the USA see http://www.worldsexguide.info/forum/ .
                In the USA see http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/

Comment

I would the same thing as Tennsix.
                  Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Originally posted by Creeker
                    Is "Street Worker" pc for "Whore", "Hooker", "Prostitute", "Lady of the Evening", "Street Walker" or "Solicitor on the Highway"?

Sorry, just trying to learn the lingo.

dont forget "lot lizard"

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by Stan Switek
                      If you are curious as to what is going on in your jurisdiction as far as prostitution, outside the USA see http://www.worldsexguide.info/forum/ .
                      In the USA see http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/
                      That is all I can say, WOW.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5453 users online. 293 members and 5160 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X