300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Call / memory?

It is a natural tendency for this forum to gravitate towards telling worst case scenario calls. But I haven't seen a thread yet where officers get to mention their favorite memory from their career. This could be even a sticky...

The best calls are the ones I don't have to answer.

The best run-ins I have at work are ones where I'm not called. Where people come up and just thank us or, and this has happened to me twice now, you go to pay for your dinner and find out that a complete stranger has already picked up the tab- or at least offers to. Or even the occasional "Glad you're out here"- which I get more and more now that I ride a bike.

I'm still waiting on that call where a billionaire super model asks me to marry her.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
      I'm still waiting on that call where a billionaire super model asks me to marry her.
      Oh yeah! Let me know when you wake up so I can tell you you're really talking to the 10 cent crack whore!

Seriously though, I don't think are too many favorite memories for me as an officer. The ones that are the most satisfactory are the ones that are the most "catastrophic" in the eyes of regular citizens. My most favorite memory as an officer is when I collared a guy who just shot two people before he had the chance to escape, who still had the gun in his hand. He's still in jail awaiting trial!

Just part of the job in my opinion.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 256 members and 4095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X