300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Exam Question

Hi everyone! I am coming up on the final phase of hiring for the Maui Police Department( Medical). I was just curious as to what happens in the medical exam. Hearing, Eye sight, blood pressure? What do the look/ test for? Any type of comment would be appreciated. Thanks.

I am also interested in knowing as I have a 3 hour one tomorrow morning. Thx.

Comment

They took me off guard when they grabbed my balls..

Seriously... heh.

My medical exam was just typical things like flexibility testing, etc.

Comment

not to sound perverted, but do they actually check down there?

Comment

FORMER LEO, they check bone density, cardivascular, colon (your butt hole), hernias (yes your "balls"), eye sight, hearing, urine test, drug test, muscle reflex, strength test, basically they check everything possible to make sure your not bringing in a truck load of medical problems or that your body cant handle the physical pressure. yes all the above is important for your ability to do the job, but they also dont want to hire someone that they are going to have to pay out the butt for pre existing medical conditions (they wont admit that ) but its true.

Comment

It's basically a "standard" physical...

I've never read about anybody getting knocked out on the medical except for issues regarding vision.
            "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Don't let the Dr. check your colon if he has both hands on your shoulders
              Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Originally posted by PTI
                Don't let the Dr. check your colon if he has both hands on your shoulders

that is great i laughed my @$$ off. i'll have to remember that
                si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4631 users online. 306 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X