300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now the fun begins

well i passed the state exam here in ohio with a 95% .. thanks to all those who gave me the enouragement to go thru with it. Now the real fun begins. Finding a commission here in Northeast Ohio. Even if i gotta volunteer for a while i dont care. Thanks again .. esp 623

Damn son!! 95 ought to have placed you within the top 5 of the class!! Good job! Did Jerry from the Pike pass??
    Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

It's a Start

Good Luck your time is limited so get busy (OPOTC Certification Expires)
      Suggest trying a small Sheriff's Department it's easier to get a commission and be a volunteer. Buy your own gear and uniforms though.
      Last edited by Bodie; 07-15-2005, 06:13 PM.

Comment

jerry did fine ... i think he even scored higher than me ..and i was in the top 5. jerry was in the top 3 if my sources are correct

Comment

Originally posted by AUXOFC74
          jerry did fine ... i think he even scored higher than me ..and i was in the top 5. jerry was in the top 3 if my sources are correct

Good. Now do like Bodie says and keep that commision
          Now I'll have to listen to Mr. dispatch tell us how he'd wipe the floor with our lazy butts.....if only.....he could....get a job Life ain't fair Jerr
          Last edited by 6233108; 07-15-2005, 09:46 PM.
          Trooperden, akman75, & azmichelle ignored

Comment

Congrats on the test! I'm in northeast Ohio as well and we have a few agencies testing. Elyria, Beachwood, Amherst(deadline may have passed), North Ridgeville, and I believe North Olmsted. If you are in Lorain county, South Amherst does the whole dollar-a-year deal so you can keep your commission. Lagrange and Milan also hire a lot of guys part time for the same deal. Good luck to you!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5620 users online. 319 members and 5301 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X