300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0
    Be glad you dont live in Hawaii or Mississippi where the age of consent is 14.

12 in Delaware
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

sp

Originally posted by usafcop64528
      Yeah no ****. Or to his cousin's...

That is to his "cusins" you mean? Isn't that a picture you would love to have in your mind. This outstanding young man arriving at your doorway to pick up your daughter....I mean.....sitting in his car honking the horn FOR your daughter......

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenile
        When I was 15 I dated a 25 yr old nobody thought it was creepy, including my parents.
        That's because your from Alabama!!!

jk

Comment

Originally posted by 72na55
          That is to his "cusins" you mean? Isn't that a picture you would love to have in your mind. This outstanding young man arriving at your doorway to pick up your daughter....I mean.....sitting in his car honking the horn FOR your daughter......
          Yeah, I think he'd prolly be introduced to my bare knuckles, or chased off by combo of dads 12 guage and my .500 magnum
          RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenile
            When I was 15 I dated a 25 yr old nobody thought it was creepy, including my parents.
            Sorry, but based on your first post I don't think much of your parents judgement
            RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
              Sorry, but based on your first post I don't think much of your parents judgement
              Neither do I and I think if the parents knew and supported it then they should be charged with willfully endangering a child. Or stupidity! No matter what his/her intentions a 25yr old has no business hanging around a 15yr old WHATSOEVER.

Mike

Comment

i've been curious about this myself. my husband and i have been together since i was 16. he was 20 at the time. now my younger sister (16) is dating a boy the same age difference as me and my husband. i got married 6 weeks after my 18 birthday. but i'm curious, if he and i were still 16 and 20, would that be legal?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4463 users online. 278 members and 4185 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X