300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotthblues
    did you all do the gang thing, where you form a two sided line and make them walk through a "beat down"
    Well, lets say they all met us. And by passing learned of our firearms collection...not necessarily at my sister's behest tho. And yes, very effective birth control
    RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

lol typical police dad comments... you are just encouraging the girls to lie to you, go out and get knocked up because you were too close minded about talking to them about birth contrl and sex...

and did canada bring the age of consent to 14 some time ago??? or am i mistaking?? thats SICK

Comment

Rule One:
        If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.
        Rule Two:
        You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:
        I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose his compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact, come off during the course of your date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:
        I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:
        It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."

Rule Six:
        I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:
        As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:
        The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, policemen, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which features chain saws are okay. Hockey games are okay. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:
        Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dimwitted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house. Do not trifle with me.

Rule Ten:
        Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit your car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.
        you might like those team leader if youve never read them before

Comment

Now my daughter gets to read them!!

Thanks, I might have her prospective dates read and sign a statement of understanding!!
          After the pin is pulled, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend.

"Shut the door I'm tryin to poop!" - Larry the Cable Guy

(\__/)
          (O.o )
          (> < )

Comment

To answer your question on the law. I tried to look this up about a year ago for a complaint and it seems the law was changed & there is no criminal offense over age 15. (Illegal sexual conduct with a minor is age 13-15, under 13 is rape regardless of consent). Don't take what I say as a license to fornicate though (I know you said you asked just for research, but I'm sure you won't be the only one reading this).

However, let's say an adult male has a relationship with a 16 YOA girl. How do her parents feel about this. Do they forbid the relationship, does she sneak around to see the guy? Then she is an unruly juvenile and the guy is guilty of Contributing to the Unruliness or Delinquency of a Minor (First degree misdemeanor punishable by $1000 fine AND 6 months in jail). Might even throw in Interference With Custody if she stayed over at his house or he hid her out from her parents (also First Degree Misd, could be felony depending on circumstances). If he decided to take a trip with her, & traveled out of State, could be looking at Federal Charges.

On it's face 16 may seem ok,but there could be a lot of other problems (see above). Plus, a guy like that just seems creepy and immature.

Comment

Agian, if they can't vote, you can't poke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kabal
                To answer your question on the law. I tried to look this up about a year ago for a complaint and it seems the law was changed & there is no criminal offense over age 15. (Illegal sexual conduct with a minor is age 13-15, under 13 is rape regardless of consent). Don't take what I say as a license to fornicate though (I know you said you asked just for research, but I'm sure you won't be the only one reading this).

However, let's say an adult male has a relationship with a 16 YOA girl. How do her parents feel about this. Do they forbid the relationship, does she sneak around to see the guy? Then she is an unruly juvenile and the guy is guilty of Contributing to the Unruliness or Delinquency of a Minor (First degree misdemeanor punishable by $1000 fine AND 6 months in jail). Might even throw in Interference With Custody if she stayed over at his house or he hid her out from her parents (also First Degree Misd, could be felony depending on circumstances). If he decided to take a trip with her, & traveled out of State, could be looking at Federal Charges.

On it's face 16 may seem ok,but there could be a lot of other problems (see above). Plus, a guy like that just seems creepy and immature.

actually its not for research its for curiostity(sp?) and and argument me and my cusin had lol

and thx, you answered my question better then anyone else and i guess thats about it i got my question answered so cya till next time

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                  Are you the fraternity risk management officer?

You kill me !!

Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

I wish I knew what city he is in so I can scan the arrest blotter. I bet he just bought a bag of candy and is on his way to the playground as we speak.

Comment

I wish I knew what city he is in so I can scan the arrest blotter. I bet he just bought a bag of candy and is on his way to the playground as we speak.
                      Yeah no ****. Or to his cousin's...
                      RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

16 is the age of consent in Indiana. However, I do not recommend that you test the statute. There are variables that can still make it illegal to have sex with a 16 year old.

I hope you brought you umbrella for the coming **** storm.

Exactly! Even though the statute may say that the age of consent is 16 years old it might have a provision in there that also says if the girl is still in high school (which she should be) or still living with her parents (which she also should be) then the age of consent of 16 no longer applies.

Besides, if you are 19 in college and are curious about the law either you or someone you know were thinking about it. My advice, don't even try! The risk, over a young girl would not be worth an ounce of trouble that would come from it.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenile
                          When I was 15 I dated a 25 yr old nobody thought it was creepy, including my parents.
                          Not to question your ability to seduce the opposite sex but what in the hell was the 25yr old thinking? Your parents knew about that? Sounds very irresponsible actions on your parents. Were they at all concerned?

My god!

Comment

I think an exemption is if she is your sister.
                            Don't hurt nobody, unless they need hurtin'.

Comment

Not to question your ability to seduce the opposite sex but what in the hell was the 25yr old thinking?
                              You have to consider the fact that most 15 year olds do not LOOK or ACT like 15. In most cases, it's the 15 YO who lies to the older person by saying that he/she is over 18, as I did on a couple of occassions (with the way they look, who would think otherwise?). One guy found out about my lie...but he didn't care, thankfully. When I was in high school, I never dated a guy my own age--they were all 30+. (I absolutely refused to give a "kid" in my age group the time of day. They're all so immature and childish.). I basically hid all of this from my mother, and lied like a salesman selling flies, about who and where I'd be with/going. (If you honestly think your kids don't lie to you about this sort of thing, think again.).

I related better with adults than I did with kids my own age and that holds true today. I'm 22 and I'm engaged to a 40 YO. (Isn't he the lucky one, I make him feel like a 22 YO ) He graduated from highschool the year I was born. Our friendship turned into 'more' when I was 19. My friends are all over 30 or at least in their upper 20's.

I saw someone mention on a recent thread how they couldn't understand how 2 people could love each other if they weren't in high school together, meaning they grew up in 2 completely different worlds and they'd have nothing in common. I know many couples who's ages vary greatly and they're probably more happy than other couples I know who are closer in age (opposites attract!). Spaces between ages just work better for some people, even if the law disagrees. (Yes, I'm a serious CJ student...this topic is just something I feel very strongly about).

Comment

Be glad you dont live in Hawaii or Mississippi where the age of consent is 14.
                                I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3053 users online. 160 members and 2893 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X