300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• age of consent in ohio

does this site speak the truth? http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm http://www.ageofconsent.com/ohio.htm

in the state of ohio, hows this work? i always thought it was 18+ but this site says its 16 and older...

so im 19 ok, and does that mean i can date/go after 16yr olds? (i know that sounds creepy but i dont plan on rushing out and doing it)

dont bin this thread, im just a college student trying to find out the law

16 is the age of consent in Indiana. However, I do not recommend that you test the statute. There are variables that can still make it illegal to have sex with a 16 year old.

I hope you brought you umbrella for the coming **** storm.
    Last edited by Tennsix; 07-14-2005, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Are you the fraternity risk management officer?

Comment

You are right it sounds creepy. I can see if maybe you just found the site and are asking cause you believed something different...but it is still creepy, unless there is a specific 16 y/o, but that is still creepy. Heck, almost anyway you cut it is creepy. I know in NH tho, it is 16, and the older person must be within 3 years, and if the older person is over 18, and the younger less then 18, the older person must receive consent from the younger person's parents.
        RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

"Hello Mrs. Brady. May I deflower Marsha this evening. I promise to have her in by 10:00. "

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
            You are right it sounds creepy. I can see if maybe you just found the site and are asking cause you believed something different...but it is still creepy, unless there is a specific 16 y/o, but that is still creepy. Heck, almost anyway you cut it is creepy. I know in NH tho, it is 16, and the older person must be within 3 years, and if the older person is over 18, and the younger less then 18, the older person must receive consent from the younger person's parents.

WHAATTTT!!!!!!!!!! "excuss me sir,,but would you mind if i boinked your daughter,,,i dont think so,,they better have a clause in there for heat of passion homicide.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
              16 is the age of consent in Indiana. However, I do not recommend that you test the statute. There are variables that can still make it illegal to have sex with a 16 year old.

I hope you brought you umbrella for the coming **** storm.

thats why im asking, i would like to know all possible variables... + im asking here kuz you guys are cops and you know you deal with this stuff so...

and yeah im expecting a **** storm for this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                WHAATTTT!!!!!!!!!! "excuss me sir,,but would you mind if i boinked your daughter,,,i dont think so,,they better have a clause in there for heat of passion homicide.
                Yeah, I can imagine if someone asked my dad about one of my two less then 18 sisters. ( I also know what I would do) I know some people don't, but I never ever even came close to considering the possibility of doing something that would require asking a parent that question.

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

There are several. I am an Indiana police officer so I am not qualified to cite Ohio statutes. But... Laws relating to this topic are very similar from state to state. There are too many varibles to list. Suffice it to say that it is not a good idea.

It sounds as though you are trying to do some legal wrangling and that will lead you straight to jail.

If they can't vote, you can't poke

Comment

yup, my dad would said "son, get a shovel and a bag of lime"

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                      "Hello Mrs. Brady. May I deflower Marsha this evening. I promise to have her in by 10:00. "
                      LOL, i wonder if that "parental permission" clause wasnt added to keep the extremly stupid genes from getting to the pool

From the 8 Simple rules for dating my daughter:

Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "barrier method" of some kind will kill you. Let me elaborate: when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                        yup, my dad would said "son, get a shovel and a bag of lime"
                        Oh yeah. I have three older brothers, and we all are six to six two, so the four of us and dad make quite an impression on dates for our younger sisters. That usually keeps things under control

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

now thats birth control,,,ahhahaha

Comment

did you all do the gang thing, where you form a two sided line and make them walk through a "beat down"

Comment

I have a beautiful 14 yr old daughter. Any boy that wants to date my daughter has to spend some time at the range with me. Nothing like a nice tight shot group to convince a young man to keep his hands to himself. In my family the age of consent is marriage or not under my roof anymore.
                              After the pin is pulled, Mr. Hand Grenade is no longer your friend.

"Shut the door I'm tryin to poop!" - Larry the Cable Guy

(\__/)
                              (O.o )
                              (> < )

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3291 users online. 176 members and 3115 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X