Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ottocon
    replied
    On my poly they asked about my family realationships.Asked about my relationship with mother and father and siblings.I was definitly not prepared for those kind of questions,and was uncomfortable talking about private/family type things.At the conclusion I spoke to the person that gave test.They stated test questions vary from person to person and were affected by things found in my background check.Just be prepared for anything and be honest in your answers.

Leave a comment:

• Matto
    replied
    Originally posted by pkagel
    Maybe, I guess I wasn't so thrown off as anoyed. I just wanted to get up and say "what is it about US Navy that you don't understand."
    Do you plan on staying with Dallas if you get hired on? I know a lot of guys will go to the bigger departments first to get the training and such then move on elsewhere. I actually plan on moving to Texas after college and hopefully working for a department over in that area. Been looking at Bedford, Rowlett, Flower Mound, etc.

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Maybe, I guess I wasn't so thrown off as anoyed. I just wanted to get up and say "what is it about US Navy that you don't understand."

Leave a comment:

• Matto
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken K
    OK, here is an answer I see a lot. Search is your friend. This topic has been discussed many times.

I responed to your first question about the poly, which has also been beaten to death, and some of us were having fun with it.

Now I get a spanking! I'll back out now and let others give you real answers. Sorry.
    Well it hasn't been brought up in a while. If every once in a while we didn't discuss the same thing then there would be no discussion. If you don't have anything half intelligent to add then post elsewhere.

Thanks pkagel, maybe they were seeing if you changed your answer around? I dunno.

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Mind you, it wasn't the 1st time they asked it that threw me off, it was the 2nd and 3rd time they asked it. Seems they didn't get the fact that when I said I was in the Navy and had worked beside all different races, creeds, sexes, ect that I didn't have a problem with it. It felt like they weren't quite listening to me when I did the interview.

"You people," that had to make your eyes

Originally posted by Matto
    Thats an interesting question, not exactly one that I would think would throw me off too much though. I think I'd go into I've worked side by side with black people and hispanics and have developed friendships with them as well. Not sure how that answer would be percieved but eh. One that I think would throw me off would be something like give 6 words to describe a police officer. Because I'd have a hard time coming up with 6 different words.

Leave a comment:

• Ken K
    replied
    Originally posted by thayer123abc
    They make you stand butt naked for the physcial test?
    Heck, I'm back. No, they make you bend over. Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• thayer123abc
    replied
    They make you stand butt naked for the physcial test?

Leave a comment:

• Ken K
    replied
    Originally posted by Matto
    Real answers, please?
    OK, here is an answer I see a lot. Search is your friend. This topic has been discussed many times.

I responed to your first question about the poly, which has also been beaten to death, and some of us were having fun with it.

Now I get a spanking! I'll back out now and let others give you real answers. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Matto
    replied
    Real answers, please?

Leave a comment:

• Ken K
    replied
    Originally posted by usafcop64528
    I've never taken a poly so you had better be ****tin me
    Just kiddin' you. They don't really use a blood pressure cup!

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    twasnt no secret (did i spell that right) that day,,alllllllll was exposed. blaaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    You are among friends here. Your secret is safe.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    you know, i sure hope that anyone reading this reads the whole thing,,not just the last three or four posts.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    nope!!!! th [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    Did he call the next morning?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5846 users online. 319 members and 5527 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X