300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of LEO shows do you watch

I am just wondering what kind of shows you guys like to watch when your off duty sitting at home, with the feet up. I like to watch FBI Files and New Detectives on Discovery.

Mr. Doe,

Just to let you know, there are a bunch of threads on this. I only say this so you are prepared for the inevitable onslaught.

Good luck.

Comment

Shield is probably the one show I watch related to LE. I also like to watch that fireman show on FX.

Comment

I Used to Wath "NYPD Blue" and "Third Watch." Since they've been canceled, I haven't found any worth watching.
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

The same ones that I listed in the other two threads like this.
          If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Thanks for responding and sorry this is a double thread. I hate these just as much as you do. But the shows I am talking about are the real life ones, that actually happen. I am not saying the Shield, fireman, NYPD Blue, and Third Watch, any non-factional shows. I am referring to the ones you get to watch the investigation goes down, and why they did it the certain way.

Most of the time, these shows are on Discovery and Court TV.

Comment

Six Feet Under and Family Plots

Comment

Law and Order SVU, FBI Files, First 48 hours,

Comment

I watch NYPD Blue re-runs, Third Watch re-runs (two of the greatest shows ever), and of course the best of all - the Law and Order series. No one mentioned COPS - it's always neat to see how other agencies and states handle the same stuff we do. That's interesting....and often times humorous.
                  "Avoid the summertime blues"

"Show me your friends, and I'll show you who you are."

Comment

Ill tell you but you gotta buy it for me The best cop show ever, IMO. Homicide Life on the Streets. I loved NYPD and Third Watch. Brooklyn South was pretty good. The First 48 was good while I was on night turn desk duty
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

I like that new show WANTED on TNT sunday nights, pretty neat and action packed.

Comment

Gotta agree with e-man, Homicide: Life on the Street is the best ever. I also like Third Watch and Adam-12 (on DVD in November).
                        No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

Chief Wiggum on the Simpsons.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5525 users online. 329 members and 5196 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X