300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you want to become a cop?

If someone was to ask you, when you 1st were starting out: why do you want to become a cop?? What did you tell them??

I'll steal this from someone else that said it awhile ago...

"To shoot guns, drive fast cars, and pick up chicks."

Comment

That's probably the main reason most people got into the profession.

Comment

Money.

Because you can always find a job carring a gun.
        Kelly

We are the thin blue line
        between you
        and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

It paid more then the Military and had great bennies and a better retirement then the military.

Comment

Very interesting question. Its the same question that was in my personal history statement packet.
            MY INSTINCT IS TO WIN, DESTROY MY OPPONENT AND MOVE ON WITHOUT ANY HESITATION AT ALL

Comment

Because its something thats just in me and I know its something that I am good at, not to mention your not alone your a part of a very large family and team the only job you will ever work that no matter what you know someone has your back.
              I've got friends in low places

Comment

I like to be out hangin out with the community... I can't stand sitting in an office all day!

and.... to quote JKool Quoting someone else!
                "To shoot guns, drive fast cars, and pick up chicks."
                ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

I have to agree with Hutch. I hate being inside. Driving around in my office (we have take home patrol vehicles) is great. No bosses looking over your shoulder. You just get it in the shorts when you come to the office later.

Comment

I got into this, because I really didn't want to work for a living.....and I'm too afraid to steal.

Comment

I tell them I wanted to be a cop on a dare, and was too stupid to do anything else. Or I tell them I like bad coffee, long hours, and low pay and that I'm a glutten for punishment.

Comment

Because I am not right ..... am on meds and hate everybody

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
                          Money.

Because you can always find a job carring a gun.
                          THAT is CLassic and freakin FUNNY. Thanks for a great laugh..
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLawman
                            Because its something thats just in me and I know its something that I am good at, not to mention your not alone your a part of a very large family and team the only job you will ever work that no matter what you know someone has your back.
                            Now lady why didya have to go and ruin this positively FUNNY thread by being serious...???
                            I got nothing for now

Comment

Uh What was the question?? Oh wait yeah something about guns and fast {HA} cars. Oh yeah. I needed a jobm it was a condition of my parole and probation
                              No seriously cause working in a gym 12 hours a day sucked *** and so did delivering furniture all day. All the NYPD guys that came in to work out at my gym were cool dudes and talked about how intersting the job was. Of course I didnt accept the NYPD job cause they dont make any money. SOrry but I would have loved to be NYPD. SORRY to Trooper4985, not that he cares..
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5528 users online. 328 members and 5200 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X