300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex offenders

I have a registered sex offender that lives on the corner of my street. I've seen his picture on the web site and verified it was him. How can I find out more about him. I have two girls of my own and and am terified about what might happen to them.

I have heard of some people having to be registered for when they were 19 they had sex with their 18 year old girlfriend and her parents filed charges.

I just don't want to judge someone for something I shouldn't.
    How do I find out what his charges were.
    MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Go ask your local police department.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Sex offenders

In Florida anyone 16 yoa or older can consent to sex with anyone 23 or under. So a 19 year old having sex with an 18 year old, (who BTW is an adult), is not criminal.
      If you want to know the charges against the offender, go to the Clerk Of Court in the county where the offender was charged and you can get a copy of the charges and all the particulars. It'll probably have juvenile information redacted.
      Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks for the advise.

I don't want to fly off the handle at this guy if he drives by and looks at one of my kids.

I'll go to the clerk. Is there normaly a charge to receive that information?
        MrAiric7

Comment

Go speak with your local Law Enforcement agency that handles sex offender registrations and the Clerk of Court. You will be amazed at how much information is actually available to the public. There may be other citizen organizations or groups in your area that can offer more, you local LE should know.

Comment

On the Web

NOT A LEO.

In Florida, most counties have free online information on your local scumbags.

Just Google , sexual offender predator list. Something should pop up. Also sometimes a link will be on the local PD or SO website.

I was amazed on how much info is on these sites. I have a guy around the corner that committed a lewd and lasivious (spelling ) with a minor under the age of 16.

Guess who's yard everyone's dogs $%*ts on!

Good luck.

Comment

Offensive offenders

Originally posted by MrAiric7
              Thanks for the advise.

I don't want to fly off the handle at this guy if he drives by and looks at one of my kids.

I'll go to the clerk. Is there normaly a charge to receive that information?
              No, not usually.

Comment

I lived in Florida for about 6 months because I took a leave of absence since my mother was sick. I am from the the New Orleans Police Department. They may be a small charge but the departments with child predators are usually willing to give you the information you need. I know being with New Orleans for 27 years they are quite helpful when it comes to the safety of children. I have a few friends on different departments over there. If you have a problem drop me a line. Joseph
                Stay safe and watch your back. Survived Katrina. Now a Official member of the Chocolate City Police.

Comment

Is he is on Parole or Probation?? If he's on paper Florida DOC Officers will be doing home visits...

He may be off paper though.....Unsupervised and a ticking time bomb.

Keep your eyes peeled....

Contact Florida Dept of Corrections......

Comment

Thanks ....I always keep an eye out for this guy. Every kid in the neighborhood knows who he is and to stay away from him. I'll try and find out what I can on him. I'll keep you informed. Thanks.
                    MrAiric7

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4836 users online. 291 members and 4545 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X