300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I Lame

Hey im a civilian who is an aspiring Cop. I just bought a 2000 CVPI or Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Do u police officers think it is lame that i bought a cop car. I dunno y but i always found them dead sexy.

Originally posted by Sktr007
    Hey im a civilian who is an aspiring Cop. I just bought a 2000 CVPI or Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Do u police officers think it is lame that i bought a cop car. I dunno y but i always found them dead sexy.

Well I wouldn't say lame............. That's a purchase I wouldn't have made. Last car I want is a CV. Only people I see using them is old folks or cops.......

TGY
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Lame, no..........but whatever floats your boat. Kind of pathetic I think for the reason you bought it.

Comment

Yes, lame.
        *Not a cop*

Comment

Buy one cause you like em, not cause its an excop car.

Comment

i didnt buy the car to look to like a cop or cause i want to be one so bad i have to drive something that looks like them. The main reasons i bought the car is the size. They can hold basically anything in the trunk. Also they have reinforced trannys, extra engine cooling, stiffer suspension, bigger brakes and tires. All around it is really realiable. And like i said, i bought it becuase of the look of the car. I really like the styling of the Police Interceptor. I went from driving a small Honda Prelude to a massive car and i love it. The only complaint is the speed. I dont think they are as fast as they should be so i might be putting in a supercharger in the future.

Comment

Also they have reinforced trannys, extra engine cooling, stiffer suspension, bigger brakes and tires. All around it is really realiable.
              Don't forget about the HIV, Hep C and any other nasty bug that the in the back seat, oh, and the 100,000 miles that were put on by someone that drove the **** out of the thing because they didn't care what happened to the car.

If you get the smell of *** out of the driver seat let me know...

But if it makes you happy, it's your decision. but please, do not put lights on it "just for show"

Comment

Wannabe

Cops think there is something mentally wrong with anybody that buys that type of car................. Soon you will get a gall's catalog and buy junk to attach to it etc to make iot look like a "real cop car".

In our area you would make "friends" with lots of real cops who would find reason to pull you over to see what kind of nut case they had driving around in their area.

No "normal" person that aspires to be a cop would ever buy & drive one of these "Cop Cars" Are you sure you're not also known as Wolverine ?

My advice if you are serious about being a police officer and are othersie qualified get rid of the attention getting CV and get a normal car.
                Active real cops are not likely to give you much attention excpt the ticket kind and or just shake their heads and laugh.

Of the hundreds of cops around here I know of none that drive a CV as a personal vehicle unless they are warped.

I read again why you bought the big UGLY OLD BOAT and I think now you are 87% whacked and do now qualify for the Officer.Com rating as a "WANNABE"
                Last edited by Bodie; 07-12-2005, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Why anyone would buy a used CVI for anything other then gutting it and using it in demolition derbys is beyond me.
                  Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                  --------------------
                  This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Not my kind of ride but okaaaaaaaaaay........

Comment

Bodie said it best!
                      In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Comment

I would not want to drive anything that looks like a cop car in my spare time. People will be going to slow around you...

When I am in a police car actually trying to get somewhere this can be annoying.
                        Retired 02/01/13

Comment

Sorry, but it's lame. Maybe you can put a scanner it in and drive around pretending to answer calls.
                          Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

Sure Did

He defined himself as whacko WANNABE for sure.
                            I hate WANNABES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have no problem with reasonable people who take the normal steps to become a cop

I repeat I hate WANNABES >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

I dunno y but i always found them dead sexy.

How do you find a car dead sexy?
                              Dont wait...Procrastinate now!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3737 users online. 203 members and 3534 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X