300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic Situation

My not too bright buddy has a friend who is a registered sex offender. He is living with him in a small apartment in North Chicago (not the best area if anyone knows N. Illinois). Anyways, my buddy's friend (the molestor ) violated his probation and now went back to jail. My buddy has been using his credit card for gas every since. What is the law against identity fraud 1st offense?
    Smile and Wait for Flash

Who cares.... Let him go to prison. Anyone that runs with a child molester is a **** bag.

Comment

I'm confused WILDWDTOUR ... You are asking questions about the law... But your profile says you are a sworn police officer... But then again it also says you were born in 1986 which makes you too young to be a cop.

Are you impersonating?

Comment

Originally posted by Kabal
        I'm confused WILDWDTOUR ... You are asking questions about the law... But your profile says you are a sworn police officer... But then again it also says you were born in 1986 which makes you too young to be a cop.

Are you impersonating?
        Perhaps the ID Fraud question isn't for the "friend"?
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

You have a buddy who has a buddy who is a sex offender. You should leave this forum right now since that makes you the buddy of a sex offender by proxy and the friend of a now felon just not convicted.

Cut this buddy off ........... By the way are you on parole or probation and how many convictions do you really have ??? Like attracts like .....

Profile says you are a Service Advisor ??
          Car Dealership or Firestone or car service facility ??
          Says also you are not employed as a law enforcment officer yet you answered that you are a sworn law enforcment officer ......... HUH ??? ...

Just how does that work ??

VOTE TO BAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          Last edited by Bodie; 07-12-2005, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
            You have a buddy who has a buddy who is a sex offender. You should leave this forum right now since that makes you the buddy of a sex offender by proxy and the friend of a now felon just not convicted.

Cut this buddy off ........... By the way are you on parole or probation and how many convictions do you really have ??? Like attracts like .....

Says also you are not employed as a law enforcment officer yet you answered that you are a sworn law enforcment officer ......... HUH ??? ...

I second that vote!
            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
            "Smile" - no!

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
              Who cares.... Let him go to prison. Anyone that runs with a child molester is a **** bag.
              Ditto that.
              Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
              --------------------
              This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Crap. I agree with Bodie on something. I thought that would never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by WILDWDTOUR
                  My buddy has been using his credit card for gas every since. What is the law against identity fraud 1st offense?

That's fine. You should use the card, too.

By the way, what's "ironic" about this situation? Here's the definition of "irony" .
                  Last edited by Centurion44; 07-12-2005, 03:26 PM.
                  You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Ahem......Here's goes anothe one.

Comment

Yeah go fill up tomorrow ... Smile for the camera ... happy felon full tank of gas ..... priceless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Kabal]I'm confused WILDWDTOUR ... You are asking questions about the law... But your profile says you are a sworn police officer... But then again it also says you were born in 1986 which makes you too young to be a cop.

Are you impersonating?[/QUOTE

IM NOT A SWORM POLICE OFFICER. mY PROFILE IS INCORRECT. iT HAS BEEN CHANGED.
                        Smile and Wait for Flash

Comment

i AM A SERVICE ADVISOR AT A HONDA DEALERSHIP
                          Smile and Wait for Flash

Comment

Originally posted by Centurion44
                            That's fine. You should use the card, too.

By the way, what's "ironic" about this situation? Here's the definition of "irony" .
                            yOU SEEM TO THINK YOUR FUNNY DONT YOU. thATS OKAY. SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT. i FOUND IT IRONIC BECAUSE MY BUDDY THINKS HE IS OUTSMARTING HIS FRIEND BY USING HIS CAR WHEN IN FACT HE IS POTENTIALLY DIGGING HIMSELF A HOLE IN JAIL. MAYBE IT WOULD BE BETTER DESCRIBED AS COMIC RELIEF?
                            Smile and Wait for Flash

Comment

Actually I think you are no better then your friend or you wouldn't have a friend like that who is now a FELON for the credit card use and unauthorized use etc and who lives with a sex offender.

Thanks for clearing up job etc and by the way remove cap lock and don't get so ****ed at answers you get here.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4379 users online. 227 members and 4152 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X