Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pkagel, I'll check that out, thanks, I appreciate it. Thanks for the help!
    Devilpup
    -Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

I put myself throught the academy with a guy who was finishing 22 years in the Navy. He was 41. He has been on with the Indio, CA PD. Has been for 2 years now. He will be eligible for his Municipal retirement at age 50. And he gets some from his Navy retirement.

You asked about it earlier-- Reserve Law Enforcement. Many agencies will put you to work as a volunteer. In most states, you must go through the same training and meet the same hiring standards. It is a win-win situation. You get real experience, the department gets free help.

You should get a Marine Corps Tat before going to OCS. They love that.
      If you won't stand behind our troops, PLEASE, feel free to stand in front of them.

If you won't get an *** whoopin' with me, you're gonna get one from me---stolen

www.sportbikes.net

Comment

m_chevy, I ain't that dumb. A USMC tat? I may be 16 but I ain't a knucklehead. Nice try. I'll be an enlisted Marine when I do apply for OCS anyhow, so I'll already know what to and not to do.
        Thanks for the information.
        Devilpup
        Last edited by Devilpup; 07-10-2005, 11:28 AM.
        -Second Amendment: A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4459 users online. 289 members and 4170 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X