• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiefhuntr
    replied
    Here We Go Again!

Originally posted by alkalinerephlux
    I think the government has gone too far with this Photo Radar/photo enforcemnt garbage. Especially at red lights. Studies show that longer yellow lights and delays between reds turning greens prevent accidents. Obvisouly this is way to build revenue. It's bullsh*t. Big brother isn't good and should be taken down. When and if I am a cop I'm taking both license plates off my car...hahaha. And if I get stopped ill tell them the deal. hahaha. I believe to serve and protect, not harass and tax citizens more than they already are.
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT? HARASS AND TAX? BRING THIS SUBJECT UP AT YOU INTERVIEW. YOU WILL GO FAR.

Leave a comment:

• DaBoss
    replied
    Read this

http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/handcuff.asp

Leave a comment:

• usafcop64528
    replied
    Originally posted by Styx
    Heres a green one for you....point that is.....
    And back at ya

Leave a comment:

• drewmeister2
    replied
    I believe to serve and protect, not harass and tax citizens more than they already are.
    If citizens don't want to pay the city more than they already are, then I guess they better stop speeding and stop running red lights.
    Last edited by drewmeister2; 07-07-2005, 07:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    I think the government has gone too far with this Photo Radar/photo enforcemnt garbage. Especially at red lights. Studies show that longer yellow lights and delays between reds turning greens prevent accidents. Obvisouly this is way to build revenue. It's bullsh*t. Big brother isn't good and should be taken down. When and if I am a cop I'm taking both license plates off my car...hahaha. And if I get stopped ill tell them the deal. hahaha. I believe to serve and protect, not harass and tax citizens more than they already are.
    You don't have a clue....

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Originally posted by usafcop64528
    I miss rep points Especially RED ones
    Heres a green one for you....point that is.....

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Maybe thats why the cops who saw me speeding did not follow me and "light up": as yall say. .....They were probably recording me.

Guess I will be recieving a ticket any day now......Damn technology....

Leave a comment:

• usafcop64528
    replied
    I miss rep points Especially RED ones

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    You're right, people should be given a fair chance to break the law.

*rolls eyes*

With that attitude, don't quit the day job. I don't see law enforcement in your future.

Leave a comment:

• alkalinerephlux
    Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• DaveinUtah
    replied
    Originally posted by jakflak
    I just edited it because someone else posted that link already; I just hadn't looked at it yet.
    I missed it, but that is because I never read what Delta posts.

Just kidding

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveinUtah
    LOL. That is funny. I guess I caught your post before you edited it
    I just edited it because someone else posted that link already; I just hadn't looked at it yet.

Leave a comment:

• DaveinUtah
    replied
    LOL. That is funny. I guess I caught your post before you edited it

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveinUtah
    That is too funny. Is it really true?

Apparently :

http://www.snopes.com/autos/law/handcuff.asp

Leave a comment:

• DaveinUtah
    replied
    My favorite story was the guy who didn't want to pay his ticket, so he mailed in a picture of the money. The cops mailed back a picture of handcuffs.

He paid the fine..
    That is too funny. Is it really true?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3261 users online. 222 members and 3039 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X