Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Military Police

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Military Police

    Hey I was wondering if being an MP actually helps in becoming a police officer. Because I've asked a few cops and one said that it actually goes against you, another said they really dont care, and another said that it helps. I'm considering joining the Marines after I graduate from college (or i might just get my degree in the corps) and i qualify for MP.
    So...does it help or not?
    Last edited by jenche2001; 07-06-2005, 06:29 PM. Reason: typos

  • #2
    Graduate from college, go in as an officer and don't worry about being an MP. You won't actually have time to finish your degree w/ Iraq going on and the pay for officer is significantly higher and looks much better on a resume.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

    For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

    Comment


    • #3
      There's been a couple topics on this just recently.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jenche2001
        Hey I was wondering if being an MP actually helps in becoming a police officer. Because I've asked a few cops and one said that it actually goes against you, another said they really dont care, and another said that it helps. I'm considering joining the Marines after I graduate from college (or i might just get my degree in the corps) and i qualify for MP.
        So...does it help or not?

        The search features on this board should be your friend.....use it....and you will find the answers to your question....

        Comment


        • #5
          You're the [email protected] from the p0lice 1 forums (bearcat).

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Conner
            You're the [email protected] from the p0lice 1 forums (bearcat).
            Nice thread hi-jack...and it would be **********....and I will work on getting you banned there......
            Last edited by Bearcatz06; 07-06-2005, 09:15 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              That was just an offtopic comment. I don't mean to turn this thread to crap. But yeah, which nazi forum did I get banned from for putting up a valid arguement (that was hardly disrespectful but heartfelt) against some hardened cop who thinks he's the sh1t? Mmm, that'd be P0lice 1.

              Just want you to know I asked the same questions here (about drug usage and what not) and got very good replies, even though honest, they were still respectful at the same time. Maybe you should learn from them.

              I'm done. Carry on.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Conner
                That was just an offtopic comment. I don't mean to turn this thread to crap. But yeah, which nazi forum did I get banned from for putting up a valid arguement (that was hardly disrespectful but heartfelt) against some hardened cop who thinks he's the sh1t? Mmm, that'd be P0lice 1. I'm done. Goodbye.
                Ummmm.....no, it's not. It would be **************. And over there, they don't take kindly to knuckleheads fighting with verified LEOs.....

                And both of your posts have been reported to the Mod here for trying to bait me into a fight with you.....so hopefully you will be gone from here because you just trolling for attention....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bearcatz06
                  Ummmm.....no, it's not. It would be **************. And over there, they don't take kindly to knuckleheads fighting with verified LEOs.....

                  And both of your posts have been reported to the Mod here for trying to bait me into a fight with you.....so hopefully you will be gone from here because you just trolling for attention....
                  My bad. I got them forums confused. And I just said I was done. I'm not here to fight.

                  Peace.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Conner
                    My bad. I got them forums confused. And I just said I was done. I'm not here to fight.
                    Obviously you are because you started it out calling me names.

                    You've been reported to rp and O.com........

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I already got banned at RP... That's the one I was banned from. I was just using an adjective when noticing who you were. No biggie.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Conner
                        I already got banned at RP... That's the one I was banned from.
                        There is a conner logged in there right now at rp who's about to get banned if the IP addresses match up......

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yeah. I got banned with that name. I can login but I can't post. You're welcome to ban me twice though if it suits your fancy.

                          Discussion over. Back to topic.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Conner
                            Yeah. I got banned with that name. I can login but I can't post. You're welcome to ban me twice though if it suits your fancy
                            The Conner name is in the process of getting banned over at rp even though you never posted under it....and I have no idea who you are.....so obviously you were one of the unhappy customers who got told the truth and didn't like what you heard when it came to some sort of drug usage...

                            I have reported your posts trying to draw me into a fight to o.com.....so I doubt you will be here much longer under this name......

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ok, thank you for clarifying all that to me bearcat. Maybe you could just ignore this thread and not make a scene of it. You have issues as I already diagnosed at real police.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5437 users online. 310 members and 5127 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X