300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here Kitty kitty Kitty

In one part of our county we have a larger then usual influx of asians. they have oepned a few asian type restaurants & basically have driven the local health inspectors whacko. They leave food out all day with no refrigeration and roaches and other things like mouse droppings are found.

Local uppity ups think it's great culture and good food and patronize these places like crazy. NOT ME NOT NOW NOT NEVER !!!!!!!!!

I had a whim so I talked to Animal Control and they said that calls to pick up stray animals (dogs, cats etc) have vertually stopped ....... I wonder if there is any connection so I asked one expert and he said that vietnameses fresh to this country and other asians that have not been very educated might be helping with the stray population but he doubts they would be using fresh meat to serve .... Mind you he doubts.

What do you think ?????????????????????????????????????????

I'm sticking with fish.
    Kelly

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
      In one part of our county we have a larger then usual influx of asians. they have oepned a few asian type restaurants & basically have driven the local health inspectors whacko. They leave food out all day with no refrigeration and roaches and other things like mouse droppings are found.

Local uppity ups think it's great culture and good food and patronize these places like crazy. NOT ME NOT NOW NOT NEVER !!!!!!!!!

I had a whim so I talked to Animal Control and they said that calls to pick up stray animals (dogs, cats etc) have vertually stopped ....... I wonder if there is any connection so I asked one expert and he said that vietnameses fresh to this country and other asians that have not been very educated might be helping with the stray population but he doubts they would be using fresh meat to serve .... Mind you he doubts.

What do you think ?????????????????????????????????????????
      There is a connection. I'll find some articles later about this very issue.

Comment

Any animal that the sun shines on its back (four legged) is fair game according to a friend of mine.

Overheard a cook on a smoke break behind a resturant while looking at a cat walking by, "yum yum, Kitty soup".
        Job description as told by an old timer: "Drive fast cars, look at pretty women, and drink coffee".

Comment

Cats not bad....it tastes like chicken
          Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

I recommend the Kung Pao Calico.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

The stray population DOES need some help...I'm just not fond of the thought of eating cat. So I'll let the yuppies do it. Mmm, culture!
              Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
              Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

meow chicken is da bomb
                Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

That reminds me of the old Three Stooges short where they chased a dog yelping into the kitchen to the horror of the diners.
                  Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Well granted in the US we have become accustomed to keeping cats, dogs, and some rodents as pets with some people treating them as equals.
                    Most countries eta for survival and they do just that. I don't blame or think less of people who eat the above animals, just because you want to cuddle with them doesn't mean they will never be food.

TGY
                    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
                      I'm sticking with fish.
                      Unrefridgerated Fish = WORMS!!!!

Nothing like a little extra free protein!!

Comment

We have numerous shopping centers in our city. All the older shopping centers have a large cat population living behind them... except the ones with Chinese resturaunts...
                        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

A couple of years ago, my older brother, myself, and our spouses were having a nice, quiet meal at a local chinese restaurant. At one point, the conversation went something like this.

"pssst, Mikey, check this." I picked up a piece of chicken in my chopsticks.
                          "meeeoooww"
                          He picks up a piece of beef in his chopsticks. "woof"
                          "meow"
                          "woof"
                          "growl"
                          "hiss"
                          And our food proceeded to get in a fight.

Our spouses ignored us. The other patrons tried very hard to ignore us. The wait staff didn't speak much english, but thereafter they ignored us too.
                          STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Just remember the old chestnut:

Three people you never want to **** off:

1. The cop before you get the ticket.
                            2. The mechanic before you get your car back.
                            3. Your server before you get your food.
                            You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6267 users online. 349 members and 5918 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X