Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended License ???

Suspended License ???

My brother was pulled over the other day and the LEO told him that my CDL was suspended. He was not in my vehicle nor did he have any of my ID that I
    Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

In July 1998, I was stopped and weighed by a DOT officer, and was cited for being overweight. Employer paid the fines, but I kept getting letters from the DOT telling me their records indicated my license was expired, when I knew in fact it was valid, because I had just renewed it!

I figured it was some typo, when in March the following year, I applied to be a Deputy Sheriff. The Sheriff personally knew my boss, and called him to tell him my CDL was expired(he was doing a driving record check on me). I showed the boss my CDL, and he saw it was a valid license. So I went to the DOT license station to get this matter straightened out. Turns out, when I had gotten it renewed, they did not get it entered into the computer system properly. They had to cut me a new license, but at no expense.

"To err is human.........to really f**k it up takes a computer!"
    Never make a drummer mad- we beat things for a living!

Comment

Anything's possible. You should be able to go to your local DMV and see for yourself.
      You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I think your brother is full of bs I know my brother is I just think your brother is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
          I think your brother is full of bs I know my brother is I just think your brother is >>>>>>>>>>>>> Oh Brother
          I hear you. I did not think the LEO would be able to pull up my info out of the blue without my license number.
          I have had a warrant served on me that belong to someone with the same name. Must of looked pretty funny me standing there getting finger printed swearing it wasn
          Straight Up

Comment

Go down to DMV and ask for a driving record print out. In CA it's called a H-6 form. Check with your state.

www.****************************
            Good Luck and Test Well!
            Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
            6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Then go home and kick crap out of BROTHER...... What's a brother for anyway ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                Then go home and kick crap out of BROTHER...... What's a brother for anyway ??????
                Straight Up

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4059 users online. 219 members and 3840 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X