300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off duty holster

Im about to graduate the academy and was wondering if i could get some opinions about which off duty holster to purchase. I know its all preferance but if there is a holster that lets the gun fall...out i want to know about it.

thanks

Leather is always nice, but it is costly. Depending on the size of the weapon you carry off duty, I prefer an inside-the-pants holster. I've surpised many people with mine carrying a full size Glock, let alone anything smaller.

Since your new, I feel obligated to re-interate be sure you have a badge if you carry your weapon.
    You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I also carry a full size Glock...and I use the inside-the-pants holster too....Uncle Mikes makes a great one for around ten bucks................but when I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt I also use a............i know...i know...this is so gay......A FANNY PACK....but if use choose too use a fanny pack....know this....the ones in Galls magazine are around 50 bucks....a fanny pack at Wal-Mart is 5 bucks....and they both do the same thing...conceal your gun.... just my 2 cents
      Nate The Cop

Be forwarned the content on this site is Politically Incorrect and may be deemed immature and offensive to bleeding heart liberal ****** bags

Comment

I went out with a couples of buddies of mine one night and ended up laughing at a pair of guys in the bar. Both had high n' tight haircuts, had their shirts tucked into their jeans and both wore these "fag bags" as they walked around with their big-haired dates.

I don't have a problem with fanny packs, just keep in mind the only people that wear them nowadays are off-duty cops.

When I tell people I'm a cop off-duty and they tell me "You don't look like a cop", I feel like I accomplished something. I dunno, I don't like looking like a cop unless I'm actually working. I think it's part of my paranoia.
        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

I like the belly band from www.action-direct.com

Good luck

Sammy
          If I could keep one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I could ease one life the aching or cool one pain; or lift a fainting robin unto it's nest again, I shall not live in vain. Emily Dickinson
          www.samanthafund.com

Comment

Holsters are as personal as clothing, what works for me will not for you. Try, experiment, and soon you too will have a holster that works, and a box full of those that don't.
            "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
            John Stuart Mill

Comment

Last edited by shiv357; 10-15-2007, 09:30 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5173 users online. 318 members and 4855 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X