Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Straight Up]I have been away from the house for over three weeks. Just got home a couple of hours ago and I do not have to drive for at least four days. It

Comment

Originally posted by OFK
      Because maybe it's busy doing something else?
      please dont post a pic to back that up,,,

Comment

Straight Up - I believe in being straight up with people, and I will tell you that you did not immediately have a beer in your hand because you are a man and men ALWAYS forget the important details!
        She wants someone to call her angel, Someone to put the light back in her eyes...

In honor of: Cpl Chad Powell USMC Killed In Action Fallujah, Iraq June 23, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
          dont you also have to have one hand in your waist band behind a big buckle,,,,,,,just kiddin
          Al Bundy Style
          Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not a LEO, so I guess I shouldn't comment in this section.......

Anyway, I DO drink beer, so I guess I am ok in this thread.

Forget Bud, it's all about Dos Equis Amber with extra lime in a nice frozen pint glass!

Anyone gets to Phx soon, I'm buying!

Comment

welll, i doesnt have quite the same ring to it,,,and anyway,,here, we wear big belt buckles, so i not sure i know what that other one is , besides,, if the gov. can take your house to generate more taxes,,,then its anarchy everywhere,,,,,

Comment

I'm Canadian, so (frankenstein voice): beer good here. Beer strong here.
                "Support Our Troops"

Comment

I've got Killians here, and am thinking about asking Hubby to go on a run for some Guinness. The only time I drink something like Natural Light is when I'm broke or it's free. (still trying to get my hands on some Blatz, it's a nostalgia thing)
                  STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Buuurrrrrrrrppp
                    Straight Up

Comment

Originally posted by TheMP5guy

MP5,

Hey, I am also a big Molson fan, that stuff is good! Do you guys consider that like we do Bud? Kind of basic, but a staple to our country?

Comment

Thag like Canadian beer. Canadian beer make Thag talk French.
                        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up
                          Question?? Can anybody tell me why I do not yet have a cold beer in my hand??
                          Obviously theres a lack of discipline in the Straight Up household and the wife needs square herself away!!! Speaking of beer, I got off work today at 1400hrs and I don't have to be back until AUGUST!!!!! Guess that means I'll have another.
                          Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Mmmm!!! Beer GOOOOOOOD!!!

-Sarge
                            "He's not a known offender Captain... he's not even a known species..!"

Comment

HELP!!!! hANGoVER.......NEed CUrE
                              Straight Up

Comment

[QUOTE=Straight Up]I have been away from the house for over three weeks. Just got home a couple of hours ago and I do not have to drive for at least four days. It
                                sigpic
                                Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
                                And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4926 users online. 320 members and 4606 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X