300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "25 to Life": What an Outrage!

Who else has heard of this extremely violent video game where kids can play the role of thugs and shoot officers?

I am tired of games like this being sold to children. They need to be outlawed and parents need to better monitor their kids and their activities.
    These types of games only further desensitize kids to violence, and breed violent behavior like Columbine incident.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox for now, what do ya'll think?

[QUOTE=Thin Blue Line]Who else has heard of this extremely violent video game where kids can play the role of thugs and shoot officers?

QUOTE]

http://www.25tolife.com/

Here's the website...but listen, before you start ranting, you have the option of choosing which side, either police or gangster, you want to be on...

I dont know why you would be against this game, it even asks for age verification on their website...

There should be tougher laws for children to buy these games, not outlawing them, that only erodes the rights the developers are entitled to and those that enjoy playing them, like myself.
    Support Our Troops!

Comment

I agree with "truepatriot", I have no problem with the game. Games, movies and music do not breed killers. Parents and upbringing contribute more to crime than any movie I know of. Murderous minds are not built by electronics.

Comment

Well said true patriot!

Comment

If parents would have the intestinal fortitude to tell their kids no when it comes to what games they can purchase, it would solve a lot of the problems.
          I for one am going to buy it.....nothing like sucking a beer or two down after shift and kill things...

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatz06
            .....nothing like sucking a beer or two down after shift and kill things...
            For that, my game of choice is Deer Avenger. It's an older game, but you're a deer with weapons, and you get to go around baiting and killing rednecks.
            STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Looks Good!

Originally posted by Thin Blue Line
              Who else has heard of this extremely violent video game where kids can play the role of thugs and shoot officers?

I am tired of games like this being sold to children. They need to be outlawed and parents need to better monitor their kids and their activities.
              These types of games only further desensitize kids to violence, and breed violent behavior like Columbine incident.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox for now, what do ya'll think?

Looks like a great game. I'll probably pick it up and amazingly, not have the urge to kill anyone.
              A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatz06
                If parents would have the intestinal fortitude...
                Don't you mean testicular fortitude? Intestinal fortitude; that's the ability to consume large amounts of food and produce waste in short amounts of time. Kinda gross.

Comment

Originally posted by savage4presiden
                  Don't you mean testicular fortitude? Intestinal fortitude; that's the ability to consume large amounts of food and produce waste in short amounts of time. Kinda gross.
                  Why is it always testicular fortitude? Ovarian fortitude isn't a term that's been coined yet, we just get called a b!tch.
                  STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Tattoo'd Angel
                    Why is it always testicular fortitude? Ovarian fortitude isn't a term that's been coined yet, we just get called a b!tch.

If the shoe fits....j/k...

Comment

Originally posted by apddawg
                      If the shoe fits....j/k...
                      You caught me, it does... right along with sex goddess, avenging angel, part time Dominatrix...

Why not?

Comment

You caught me, it does... right along with sex goddess, avenging angel, part time Dominatrix...
                        I never had a doubt about those three qualities....

Comment

I never had a doubt about those three qualities....
                          The last two are rather partners on the third one, aren't they?

Why not?

Comment

The last two are rather partners on the third one, aren't they?
                            Uh huh...but, since you itemized them, I thought I'd give credit for all three...

Comment

Uh huh...but, since you itemized them, I thought I'd give credit for all three...
                              Damn, I kinda wish you worked for the IRS, I'd want to itemize then...

Why not?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6689 users online. 363 members and 6326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X