Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One More Thing

Dave,

I have to commend you for your continued solid contributions to O.com.

If there was a player of the month, it would have to be you.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachnut86
      With July 4th right around the corner, I was just wondering if anyone has any horror stories about people and fireworks. I know some of you may have come across a stupid person blowing there hand off or something but reading your posts are more interesting than a fireman's website (even though I'd NEVER go on a site like that )
      well this should reinforce your stance...when i was on FTO, our cheif said fireworks after midnight on july 4 = a ticket...well we where riding around, saw and heard some fireworks going off, after midnight, tracked it down, it was half a dozen hose monkeys ,umm sorry firefighting professionals, having a war with roman candles,,only protection was bunker helmets and gloves,, good example for the kids,,,anyway, so fto says you heard the cheif,,give em paper,,so i did, they got mad,,,we drove off around the corner, then parked and walked back up and listened,,,man did we get an ear full, anyway, we eventually went over and took back the tickets,,man they were mad,,started a " i m gonna screw w' you war"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6880 users online. 350 members and 6530 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X