Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday approaching

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holiday approaching

    With July 4th right around the corner, I was just wondering if anyone has any horror stories about people and fireworks. I know some of you may have come across a stupid person blowing there hand off or something but reading your posts are more interesting than a fireman's website (even though I'd NEVER go on a site like that )

  • #2
    Originally posted by Beachnut86
    but reading your posts are more interesting than a fireman's website (even though I'd NEVER go on a site like that )
    You'd probably get better stories regarding fireworks there sizzlechest! I can remember responding to a police car on fire because someone shot a bottle rocket into the car while he was driving. The cop was a good hose jockey wannabe, he put it out with his little kiddy fire extinguisher.
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

    Comment


    • #3
      Your're right Java, fireworks stories would be better. Living in Michigan we probably don't get as many cool stories because those stupid snakes don't cause much harm (except a black mark on the driveway). BTW, for someone that would know, did the police find the guy/guys that shot up the Freedom Festival in Detroit last year?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Beachnut86
        Your're right Java, fireworks stories would be better. Living in Michigan we probably don't get as many cool stories
        You've got a lot of cool stories every year around Halloween in Detroit. Firemen from my own state volunteer to go up to Detroit every year to participate in what's called "Halloween Hell Night". Detroit FD gets the most amount of working fires in this week long tradition. The excitement is out of it for me though. I'm not interested in fighting all those fires for free, too much work!
        That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

        Comment


        • #5
          A friend of mine is deaf in her left ear because her brother threw a firecracker at her when she was little.Her (now ex)husband used to joke around that when he first met her he would wonder why he would whisper sweet nothings in that ear and get no response.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Java King
            You've got a lot of cool stories every year around Halloween in Detroit. Firemen from my own state volunteer to go up to Detroit every year to participate in what's called "Halloween Hell Night". Detroit FD gets the most amount of working fires in this week long tradition. The excitement is out of it for me though. I'm not interested in fighting all those fires for free, too much work!
            That's pretty much a thing of the past now. Been pretty quiet the past few years.

            I guess the arsonists ran outta empty crack dens to burn.

            Comment


            • #7
              Severe Burns Etc

              Burnt hands and fingers, blindness in one eye, facial burns, One child thought it was cool to put a lot of fireworks in a metal 55 gallon drum and light the while thing with a littl gas added for effect. The effect was severe burns over 60% of his 12 yr old body.
              His dumbass redneck daddy was watching him do it and thought the idea was cool to.

              Comment


              • #8
                Have a safe 4th of July guys.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Beachnut86
                  With July 4th right around the corner, I was just wondering if anyone has any horror stories about people and fireworks. I know some of you may have come across a stupid person blowing there hand off or something but reading your posts are more interesting than a fireman's website (even though I'd NEVER go on a site like that )
                  You asked for it:







                  If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Warn me on that next time, I am in pain.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mr. John Doe
                      DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

                      Warn me on that next time, I am in pain.

                      Oh, like you couldn't see it coming a mile away
                      If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The folks in these pictures definitely need to learn to drink more and faster.
                        So they will pass out before they do some thing stupid again.
                        Straight Up

                        new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                          Oh, like you couldn't see it coming a mile away


                          Yeah but still. I could feel there pain!!!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            so which one in the pic is you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Dave,

                              How long did you have to use the donut pillow after the injury?

                              J/K

                              Sometimes my *** feels like that after 35 hot wings, but I don't think it ever actually gets that bad...

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5654 users online. 341 members and 5313 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X