• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creeker
    replied
    Originally posted by sert115
    Hmmmm, maybe the creme rises to the top lmao
    I suspect she's as high as she'll go... for now.

Leave a comment:

• sert115
    replied
    Originally posted by Creeker
    No, this one is with a larger agency to the South East of there. She is still there and has risen to a mid-level Boss. Wonder how that happened.
    Hmmmm, maybe the creme rises to the top lmao

Leave a comment:

• Centurion44
    replied
    Originally posted by Gottso
    tsk tsk. At least if you're going to give someone **** about their grammar, make sure to proofread your own.
    My point is: at least you can read my post. Now you're being petty. My original comment was that it was difficult for me to read what he wrote. Obviously, I'm not the only one. Even if you chastise me for attacking his paragraph structure then turn around and ask what the original question was.

If you don't know what the question is, then I rest my case.

Leave a comment:

• Creeker
    replied
    Originally posted by sert115
    She wouldn't happen to be a LOUD mouthed, know-it-all, rookie detective at GCPD would she? Went to basic detective with that loud mouthed female!
    No, this one is with a larger agency to the South East of there. She is still there and has risen to a mid-level Boss. Wonder how that happened.

Leave a comment:

• sert115
    replied
    Originally posted by Creeker
    Of Course, when the first ranking female was the Supervisor pass-around, it was hard to tell who had the lower moral terpitude sometimes.
    She wouldn't happen to be a LOUD mouthed, know-it-all, rookie detective at GCPD would she? Went to basic detective with that loud mouthed female!

Leave a comment:

• horne80
    replied
    With the case analysis I need to:
    1. state the reasons why I would either agree or disagree with the IA's decision to find the Sgt. guilty of violating the departments SOP's.
    2. If I, was the Captain or Lt., how would I have handled the situation with the Sgt. following the incident in 2002 at the apartment complex?
    3. To what extent should public employers be allowed to regulate off-duty behavior of employees, particularly police officers, without intruding upon an employee's constitutional right to privacy?
    1. I would agree, based upon the fact that he knew what he was doing was against a 'code of conduct' and there is no excuse for it. You play with fire.... well you know the rest.
    2. I'd go to the guy and say "Are you really that hard up?" or "Seriously, what part of NO are you misunderstanding" and figure out if he was really the type of person that should be working with the PD. If your judgment is that questionable then you have "response-ability" issues. Seriously who falls 'in love' with a crack whore. And if you are going to, that's it, you find a new job, because you are obviously compromisable.
    3. When people know you are a police officer I believe you have to carry yourself in such a way that is not going to make your dept. look bad. If you are getting drunk and starting fights (or just being obnoxious) and someone says "Look at that *******, he's a freakin cop", how does that make you look.

Should they regulate how you interact with people? No, you should know by then not to be a complete idiot and have some grasp of common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Creeker
    replied
    At my agency we were forbidden to associate with known criminals, persons of low moral turpitude. They would rip you for insubordination all day long, since it is pretty much a catch-all... and the route of appeal went straight to the person that suspended you in the first place.

Of Course, when the first ranking female was the Supervisor pass-around, it was hard to tell who had the lower moral terpitude sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiser
    replied
    I was so caught up in the silly responses I failed to say what would have happened in my old dept and what I think should have happened. First time a warning and suspension and reduction in rank to Patrolman provided it was in-house and not public knowledge. If it was out in the open for the public to see, he is gone. Second time immediate dismissal, period. You DO NOT EVER bring discredit upon the department and a supervisor must always at all times set an example to others.

Leave a comment:

• OFK
    replied
    Originally posted by Cruiser
    Damn guys, what is the problem? A person comes here asking for help and you find fault with his for his writing skills? Not only did you find fault with it, you made fun of him. Does that make you feel like you whipped him or make you a better man? Jesus, when I became a cop it was to help others and not judge them. That is for the courts to do, not me. I know that I am not pure by any means and I'm guilty of many things but jumping on someone that actually came and asked for help? Just not right Bro, just not right. Thanks to you attitude you have run off an individual to an area he is supposed to be welcomed in and probably made him think that all cops are idiots and jerks. Nice going. Frankly, the real professionals can do better without you. You give us a bad name.

I have to agree, I mean the lindahousenflucker and the hot chick thread was one was one thing, (and fun) but the repsonses here are just disrespectful and uncalled for.

Leave a comment:

• sflcop
    replied
    I am not sure about where this guy worked, but in any department that I have worked at, he would have been long gone, very fast.

Leave a comment:

• Stan Switek
    replied
    Just a point of order the the future MBA here. IA does not decide on discipline or sustain cases. They are an investigative body. They gather information. The department head is the one who makes a finding as far as the disposition of a case and the discipline if any. If I was this guys chief, he would have went straight to the launch pad. It's amazng that guy was not fired.

Leave a comment:

• Straight Up
    replied
    Originally posted by Cruiser
    Damn guys, what is the problem? A person comes here asking for help and you find fault with him for his writing skills? Not only did you find fault with it, you made fun of him personally. Does that make you feel like you whipped him or make you a better man? Jesus, when I became a cop it was to help others and not judge or belittle them. That is for the courts or lesser men than me to do. I know that I am not pure by any means and I'm guilty of a great many things but jumping on someone that actually came and asked for help? Just not right Bro, just not right. Thanks to your attitude you have run off an individual to an area he is supposed to be welcomed in and probably made him think that all cops are idiots and jerks. Nice going. Frankly, the real professionals can do better without you. You give us a bad name.
    Thank you Cruiser.

Question??

Remember the recent question about why people have no respect for LEO

Leave a comment:

• Cruiser
    replied
    Sorry for the double post. Maybe you can pick on my skills? Then again, I don't give a rip.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiser
    replied
    Damn guys, what is the problem? A person comes here asking for help and you find fault with him for his writing skills? Not only did you find fault with it, you made fun of him personally. Does that make you feel like you whipped him or make you a better man? Jesus, when I became a cop it was to help others and not judge or belittle them. That is for the courts or lesser men than me to do. I know that I am not pure by any means and I'm guilty of a great many things but jumping on someone that actually came and asked for help? Just not right Bro, just not right. Thanks to your attitude you have run off an individual to an area he is supposed to be welcomed in and probably made him think that all cops are idiots and jerks. Nice going. Frankly, the real professionals can do better without you. You give us a bad name.

Leave a comment:

• Cruiser
    replied
    Damn guys, what is the problem? A person comes here asking for help and you find fault with his for his writing skills? Not only did you find fault with it, you made fun of him. Does that make you feel like you whipped him or make you a better man? Jesus, when I became a cop it was to help others and not judge them. That is for the courts to do, not me. I know that I am not pure by any means and I'm guilty of many things but jumping on someone that actually came and asked for help? Just not right Bro, just not right. Thanks to you attitude you have run off an individual to an area he is supposed to be welcomed in and probably made him think that all cops are idiots and jerks. Nice going. Frankly, the real professionals can do better without you. You give us a bad name.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3618 users online. 240 members and 3378 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X