300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a strange happening!

I got a good one for you!I just went to the natural food store in my home town of Marshfield and when I was looking at stuff,a guy who works there was talking about a shipment of Jensing capalits they recieved.Some of the the bottles seals where broke open and there was something that they claimed was not jensing inside the bottles.It was a white fine powder, NO smell at all and at taste it was sort of numbing on the tongue. I told the owner he should take them down to the police for observation.I took a little on my tongue like the owner was and we where thinking no! Not jensing what so ever!I guess he is calling the company on this and may be taking it to the police.I don't know about you and I hope I don't get sick! What ever was in those caplits, it was not jensing! and I guess the shipment looked of foul play! to the store owner.I went in for Nonie juice.I don't know anything about heroin or cocain ,I did however mention as they knew to send it to the police even at a hunch it would be worth checking out!The company will have to put out an notice on not selling this stuff and bringing it back and not to take the caplits.Untill further notice! I don't know why I always walk into these things It just weird I guess it's the Sherloch Holmes attitude in me!
    Last edited by frank; 06-28-2005, 04:10 PM.

NON-LEO RESPONSE!

No offense but, if you saw a semi-truck leaking a substance from the trailer would you go up and taste that?

Did someone say Haz-Mat decoy?
    That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

HOLY CRAP you found a foreign substance in a pill bottle where the integrity seal was broken, you huffed it and tasted it,,,,can i but put in will?

Comment

Hey, I am still alive!The owner did same thing too!No! I would not go after a truck, My life has been a "Been there done that! "I am sure they will have that load checked out!If I die! Just make sure you tell everyone, I was A good friend and just alittle nuts!

Comment

Quit watching so many old cop shows, you never taste anything you don't know for a fact what it is, anything. The owner should have secured the bottles and called the police in. Holy HazMat Batman
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by frank
            I took a little on my tongue like the owner was and we where thinking no! Not jensing what so ever!
            Sounds like a future candidate for the Darwinism Awards list
            Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
            --------------------
            This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

You know how many people go swimming in our lakes and accidentley swallow the water and don't know that the hell is in it! Now you surely can think of the stuff that I am thinking of! right?It's like when your dog drinks out of the toilet! It is called pollution and factory outlet stuff with a little human waste for a topper!

Comment

We got this old haz-mat training video from the 1970's. It shows the state cop walking up from his old Dodge cruiser (twinsonic lightbar & all!). He opens the semi-trailer of unknown substance, gets hit with a powdery substance, then goes down.

The running joke to this day in the fire service is "When dealing with a haz-mat, look for the cops. If they're walking around, it's safe. If they're lying down, it's not".
                That's right, bring me my royal coffee!

Comment

You know how many people go swimming in our lakes and accidentley swallow the water and don't know that the hell is in it! Now you surely can think of the stuff that I am thinking of! right?It's like when your dog drinks out of the toilet! It is called pollution and factory outlet stuff with a little human waste for a topper!
                  The difference an accidental sip from a swimming hole doesn't kill. Foreign substances can and do. Remember the Anthrax scare? White powder, sent through the mail? How about uncut cocaine? Doesn't take much of that crap to overload your heart. If it had been cyanide, you wouldn't be here to tell us your story today. Whatever you "tasted" went straight to your bloodstream. I'd sure as heck try and find out what was in that, because you might have just subjected yourself to poison.
                  STFU! Another great suggestion from the same mind that brought you "Kiss my butt" and "Leave me alone"

Why not?

Comment

As they said in Police Acadamy look for the Blue Canaries if they are on the ground you better stay back.

Comment

Hey, I am still alive!The owner did same thing too!No! I would not go after a truck, My life has been a "Been there done that! "I am sure they will have that load checked out!If I die! Just make sure you tell everyone, I was A good friend and just alittle nuts!
                      if your friends jumped infront of a train, would you

Comment

you should have used the tip of your knife and dipped it in the powder before licking it,works in the movies!
                        You have the right to remain silent...use it!

Comment

I got a good one for you!I just went to the natural food store in my home town of Marshfield and when I was looking at stuff,a guy who works there was talking about a shipment of Jensing capalits they recieved.Some of the the bottles seals where broke open and there was something that they claimed was not jensing inside the bottles.It was a white fine powder, NO smell at all and at taste it was sort of numbing on the tongue. I told the owner he should take them down to the police for observation.I took a little on my tongue like the owner was and we where thinking no! Not jensing what so ever!I guess he is calling the company on this and may be taking it to the police.I don't know about you and I hope I don't get sick! What ever was in those caplits, it was not jensing! and I guess the shipment looked of foul play! to the store owner.I went in for Nonie juice.I don't know anything about heroin or cocain ,I did however mention as they knew to send it to the police even at a hunch it would be worth checking out!The company will have to put out an notice on not selling this stuff and bringing it back and not to take the caplits.Untill further notice! I don't know why I always walk into these things It just weird I guess it's the Sherloch Holmes attitude in me!

HELLO!?!?!?

Did you fall asleep in the summer of 2001 and just wake up?

"Anthrax spores are odorless, tasteless and invisible to the naked eye. The spores measure about 1 micron in size, the equivalent of one-thousandth of a millimeter.

For anthrax spores to be used as a biological weapon, they must be processed into a fine, white, powder-like form that disperses in the air. Powder that contains anthrax spores can be mailed in a letter and dispersed when the letter is opened. However, a lot of innocuous substances in our environment come in powder form, from sugar to plaster dust."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 346 members and 5928 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X