300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York State Police

I was wondering if there were any NYSP on this site. I'm on the list for the state police and was wondering if you guys had any idea as to the list. I was told by Rose Blanchard that they have been exhausting the list the last couple of years. I'm ranked I think exactly at 12K. I know they have canvased 3500 soo far for the first academy. I'm just wondering if I should take the NYPD job till this happens, or wait. It's a big move for me and my family, not to mention the low pay. If anyone has any info on the hiring process please let me know. I would love to be a part of the purple tie and stetson. Thanks for all your feedback

Originally posted by sheriff2004
    I was wondering if there were any NYSP on this site. I'm on the list for the state police and was wondering if you guys had any idea as to the list. I was told by Rose Blanchard that they have been exhausting the list the last couple of years. I'm ranked I think exactly at 12K. I know they have canvased 3500 soo far for the first academy. I'm just wondering if I should take the NYPD job till this happens, or wait. It's a big move for me and my family, not to mention the low pay. If anyone has any info on the hiring process please let me know. I would love to be a part of the purple tie and stetson. Thanks for all your feedback

PM TROOPER4985 he'll be more than happy to help you....I think
    live everyday as if it your last...because one day it will be

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4631 users online. 306 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X