Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems w/ Criminal justice System

Hi:
    My name is Lesley and I am doing a project for school. One of the questions that I need help with is:
    What do you feel is the problem or are the problems with the criminal justice system?
    Can you all help me?

Thanks

CJ system

Leslie, you didn't pick that topic, did you? For starters, to call it a system is an oxymoron. It's not about justice and it's far from organized! But they did put it in the right order: Criminal Justice....
    Jerry
    "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Polly
      Hi:
      My name is Lesley and I am doing a project for school. One of the questions that I need help with is:
      What do you feel is the problem or are the problems with the criminal justice system?
      Can you all help me?

Thanks
      It's a "legal" system...not designed to dispense "justice" at all. In every day practice it favours the criminals and there is very little real "justice" for the guilty.

Comment

Actually, no--my professor chose the topic. What do you feel are some of the problems with our esteemed Justice system?

Originally posted by jerrymaccauley
        Leslie, you didn't pick that topic, did you? For starters, to call it a system is an oxymoron. It's not about justice and it's far from organized! But they did put it in the right order: Criminal Justice....

Comment

Too God Damn many criminals and liberals.

Any more questions?
          Kelly

We are the thin blue line
          between you
          and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Have there been any cases that you have seen or dealt with that have been unfairly handled? Like, did the criminal go free or get a unusually light punishment for something that warranted a more severe punishment?

Originally posted by Dudley DoRight
            It's a "legal" system...not designed to dispense "justice" at all. In every day practice it favours the criminals and there is very little real "justice" for the guilty.

Comment

Greetings 1SG:
              Are you Active Duty or retired? And, Is it safe to assume that you are near Fort Campbell, where there are a LOT of criminals and a LOT of crime?

Originally posted by 1sgkelly
              Too God Damn many criminals and liberals.

Any more questions?

Comment

Just watch some of the questions on this forum. Look back a little and explore some. You will get a good sense from both LEO
                Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Polly
                  Greetings 1SG:
                  Are you Active Duty or retired? And, Is it safe to assume that you are near Fort Campbell, where there are a LOT of criminals and a LOT of crime?
                  Retired, no.
                  Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                  between you
                  and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

The problems with the criminal justice system...

Just how long is this paper supposed to be?

I would pick a specific problem and work that, recidivism, election/appointment of judges, people who think that sex offenders can be rehabilitated, the way our society views certain crimes (ie drugs considered "victimless"), idiots who think that they can "fix" people who don't want to be fixed.

If you were to try to cover everything screwed up with the "system" you could write volumes.

-web
                    "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3238 users online. 210 members and 3028 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X