300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmel, Indiana police department

Looking for info on Carmel, IN PD. I would like to test with them but I would also like to test with IN excise police, the only problem is there testing is on the same day! Help me out with any info you might have on either dept.

Thank you

I have met a few officers from there, cannot say I 'know' them though...

It is a fine area to live, suburb of Indy,may be able to work there, but not afford to live there. I am sure you will get responses from others closer to Indy than I am who do know more. I would personally love to live and/or work in that area myself....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    In Memory of Staff Sgt. Matt Kimmell
    United States Army
    5th Special Forces Group
    Former Deputy Sheriff, Vanderburgh County
    Killed in Iraq October 11, 2005
    Sometimes I wonder, who you'd be today!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.tryfreemasonry.org

Real men wear aprons..

Comment

I went thru the academy with one of their officers and have talked wth a few others. They seem to enjoy it there. I lived next to Carmel for a few years. Nice area. I was told by one of the officers the pay starts around $43,000. If that is the case, you will not have a problem finding a decent place to live in that area. You will be dealing with a lot of wealthy people, some who think they don't have to obey the same laws as the rest of lowly poor society, so bring a lot of patience wth you if you get the job. I hear they are big on hiring guys who already have the academy, so coming from out of state that might be a small snag. However, if you have already gone through the academy in your state, then you could get a waiver and probably only have to complete a few weeks rather than the full 15 weeks of the Indiana academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4851 users online. 296 members and 4555 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X