300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reprieves

I know that most police officers will let off a military member for a traffic stop, and believe me, we really do appreciate it. Police and military both provide a valuable service to this country. My question is - what are the general limits to these reprieves? Thanks guys

- GJD
    - GJD

Originally posted by GJD
    I know that most police officers will let off a military member for a traffic stop, and believe me, we really do appreciate it. Police and military both provide a valuable service to this country. My question is - what are the general limits to these reprieves? Thanks guys

- GJD

There is no limit if the military person is one attractive, good looking female.
    Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired
      There is no limit if the military person is one attractive, good looking female.

Heh.. i think that applies across the board, not just military personell. (of course passing the attitude test)

Comment

When it comes to Military I apply most of the same rules as I do for LEO's I dont give tickets and I would not arrest unless it was an absolute mandate. I must add I was never in the military but there are a good deal of ex-military guys at my dept.
        "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Comment

Usually, I will let military personnel off for just about anything. However, just like nurses and doctors if they dont work it into the conversation....but just "assume" I saw that ID in their wallet...they will get written.

Just as I am sure my counter parts will tell you, assumption will get you no where in certain situations.....

Comment

Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
            Heh.. i think that applies across the board, not just military personell. (of course passing the attitude test)
            Not for me. I always stick it to good-looking females who try to flirt their way out of a ticket. The looks on their faces when they realize they got screwed, in not the way they planned, never fail to amuse me.

Military always gets a pass from me, providing they identify themselves, and don't act like an a-hole.
            Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

I guess I must not support the troops. I don't care if they are military or not. I was a military spouse for nearly seven years to boot - my ex wife is active duty Army.

Comment

Originally posted by connor
                I guess I must not support the troops.
                The way I look at it, the person I have stopped might be blown to smithereens by a roadside bomb in Iraq the next month, so is the fact that they pulled a Hollywood stop really that big a deal??
                Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784
                  Not for me. I always stick it to good-looking females who try to flirt their way out of a ticket. The looks on their faces when they realize they got screwed, in not the way they planned, never fail to amuse me.

Military always gets a pass from me, providing they identify themselves, and don't act like an a-hole.
                  lol - that's great - and i'd prob do the same. I'll have to say here that i have NEVER EVER flirted, tried to talk, or 'name drop' my way out of a ticket. And i absolutely love to watch people do it. Have people no shame????

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6238 users online. 350 members and 5888 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X