300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OPINIONS! Escapee, assistant warden

I am just cynical enough to want to call "Bull****" on this story. What are your opinions??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7387510/?GT1=6428

Woman says man held her captive for 10 years
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 3:25 p.m. ET April 5, 2005

OKLAHOMA CITY - The wife of a deputy prison warden who vanished 10 years ago with an escaped killer told authorities after she was found that he had held her captive the whole time, a federal agent said Tuesday.

advertisement

A tip generated by the TV show
    When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

You would think that people in LE would be a little more discerning in their selection of mates. Then I am reminded of my former partner. He is now on his fourth marriage. The last three wives all ran off with other guys. I'm waiting to see if the fourth one does the same.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

I mean come on now! There is no question that she helped him escape and ran off with the dude. The only question I have is why in the hell isn't she also behind bars for aiding and abetting as well as conspiracy for escape and whatever else they can come up with in that state. Is the "warden" just trying to save face? It ain't happening guy. We all know she took him over you.

Comment

the inmate probably had a bigger penis than the warden. she's just trying to be nice by saying she was held against her will.
        "The American public will find it refreshing to see a Republican candidate, who's not a moralistic, sexually repressed, crusading hypocrite, who cruises airport men's rooms late at night."
        William Shatner

Comment

Okay - so far - THANKS!!! You have confirmed that my jaded, cynical mind DOES belong in Law Enforcement!!
          When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

This woman's got a lot of explaining to do. I don't believe that she is innocent in this at all. Just wait, it will all come out.
            "Only imperfection is intolerant of imperfection"

Comment

If you read the news today the big dummie asst warden took her back and all is forgiven as he believes her cock and bull story that she was afraid to leave because he would hurt her family. The guy is either a moron or is desperate to save face and believe her.

Comment

There is a "Paul Harvey Rest Of The Story" here.
                "In my life I have met many people who were quick to point a finger, and but a few that cared enough lift one"

ME

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4086 users online. 272 members and 3814 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X