300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broome County Police Academy

If I get hired by my city's police department, I would be going to the Broome County Police Academy. Does anyone know how long it lasts? Would I be living there? How intense it is? I'm prepping my mind to be ready for 6 months, and boot camp. No idea though.
    Thanks
    Bad Boys, Bad Boys, watcha gonna do!?

I think you would get a better answer by making a free telephone call or check their website.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have never heard of Broome County. This is an International Forum.
    Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

by the way, broome county is in new york. Thanks

Comment

I had a friend who attended that academy. I'm pretty sure it in about 3 months or so. And you do not have to live there. But it will be about an hour commute for you though.
        When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

Originally posted by Ranter64
          I had a friend who attended that academy. I'm pretty sure it in about 3 months or so. And you do not have to live there. But it will be about an hour commute for you though.
          Great, is there anything else you could tell me or possibly find out? ie. How intense it is? military or laid back? Thank you very much, just like to know what i'm in for

Comment

I'm not sure about the style of academy it is. But expect alot of homework, and everytime i saw him he had a new bruise or cut from defensive tactics. You see the guys in the academy running around BCC all the time.
            When you absolutely, posotively have to go 10 miles in 5 minutes- CVPI!!![/

Comment

Broome county

I have a buddy who's going to be in the Broome county academy coming up. Does anyone have any good info i can give him? he's not a big runner, but i'm sure he'll be ok...any feedback is great.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3234 users online. 155 members and 3079 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X