300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Media Statement

I had a guy come into my business a few weeks ago He was on a 2 week leave from Iraq, He worked for the DOD and took guys like Rumsfeld and Chenny around on tours and stuff like that. Anyway talk about the media distorting the truth. He told me that here in the U.S. we have no idea what the hell is going on. For example a Humvee carring four scouts was ambushed today and those inlisted men were strung up and beaten to death, AS THE NEWS MAY REPORT, but they also fail to mention for every soldier that is killed we take out twice the ammount, of coarse they don't mention THAT. Just another bull**** media cover up, distorting the facts or trying to make the U.S. look shy and not taking a stance on situations,

JUst made me think of the previous bad cop media post by Bodie.

GO USA

AGREED: By the way where have you been ?

Comment

I have been waiting for my response. I am not sure what to expect but, it does'nt look good. I guess I will appeal when the time comes..

Comment

Why are you not applying to several other smaller agencies ???

Comment

I had several investigations reported in the press. Funny how $1,000 becomes $100,000; 500 pounds of MJ becomes 1/2 ton; and putting cuffs on someone becomes a 'knock down drag out fight'.

My favorite?
          While backing up the Secret Service during a Presidential Campaign, we asked a local photographer to open his camera bag at the site. This became: "The Secret Service grabbed his bag and dumped it on the floor, and all that was found was a day old lunch!" There isn't one thing in that sentance that is correct.

(He opened his bag on a table, took each item out and handed to the officer (who actually was Army EOD), and from the smell, the lunch was a lot more than one day old!)

Get used to it.
          "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
          John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4110 users online. 251 members and 3859 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X